volleyball & confession

Start from the beginning

"I get it so it's just a coincidence you're out here by your lonesome."- Tohka

"Yes that's right my kinswoman Tohka. Hastening to her master side when she needs it."- Tohka

"Wait what?"- Shido

"Don't,... don't ask."- (y/n)

"You know for everything that's happened to me today I'm going to take your word for it."- Shido

"So why are you guys here?"- (y/n)

"Oh you see-"- Shido

"I thought we could play some beach volleyball."- Reine

Not going to lie she looks nice without her glasses and in a swimsuit but, there's one single problem I really need to address

Not going to lie she looks nice without her glasses and in a swimsuit but, there's one single problem I really need to address. What the heck is with the bear seriously I hardly see her without that thing and now the fact that it's in between her....... Chest. Give me some suspicions about what the heck it could be, I mean it's kind of like how he Yoshino and Yoshinon act but Reine is doing it cause she needs someone to help her cope. Anyway I walked over to Reine and whispered to her so no one else could hear what I was saying.

"Wait so this was a plan change or something?"- (y/n)

"Yes, I thought this would be a better plan than to leave you three alone. Considering that they both stop listening to me twice and went on their own instincts. So doing this might be better unless you want them to act out of my orders again?"- Reine

"Oh no no no no no no no no. Let's let's do this thing."- (y/n)

So this is basically how everything went down the teams were. Me, Kaguya, and Yuzuru vs Shido, Tohka, and Origami any normal person would see that both me and Shido have our work cut out for us for good reason. Cuz me and him both know these four girls hate each other Tohka an Origami can't stand each other because they want to try and get Shido. While Kaguya and Yuzuru are trying to get me to fall for one of them actually in a way me and Shido have the same situation we have two chicks trying to win her affection Kaguya is basically Tohka, and Yuzuru is Origami. Anyway back to the subjects the volleyball game started and so good gave it a pretty powerful punch, if I were a human I would have been killed thank goodness that my spirit powers are still all the way. The game kept going and well our side was loosing cause Kaguya and Yuzuru are still arguing, until Tohka and Origami started to talk them down and they didn't like that and actually managed to work together. They even did a cheer together to until they realized what they where doing and stopped going right back to insulting, this just wasn't really going all that well so I just want like to the nearest bathroom or whatever.

"Why can't they get along?"- (y/n)

"Hey um...(y/n)?"- Kaguya

I turned around to see Kaguya poking her her out from the side of a wall. That's new she usually more of a open girl, that is when she's putting on the act.

"What's up?"- (y/n)

"There's something I need to talk to you about."- Kaguya

"Uh, sure. Oh hey wait your talking regularly?"- (y/n)

"Hehehe yeah it's just us so I thought it'd be okay."- Kaguya

"So what's up something on your mind?"- (y/n)

"It's about tomorrow. That's when you decide our duel.... I want you to pick Yuzuru over me."- Kaguya

I was shocked beyond all belief, she wants Yuzuru to live after all this. It wasn't that long before Yuzuru herself came to me after Kaguya had left and said the same thing. She wanted Kaguya to live and started talking her up, what the hell is going on why are they just now deciding to do this?

"But wait, why tell me this now?"- (y/n)

(Just to save you guys the trouble both Kaguya and Yuzuru are talking separately in this next scene they're not both in the same place at the same time)

"Well, you see.....I uh...... I.... I actually really like you... I don't mean like a good friend I mean.... like like."- Kaguya

"W-what?"- (y/n)

"Explanation, you see (y/n) when I first met you in Italy I did think you where just someone who was just in the way but, you said something to me that really got me thinking."- Yuzuru

Flashback (no one's POV)

The 3 spirits (y/n), Kaguya, and Yuzuru are in a abandoned building with (y/n) still awake. That was until Kaguya wakes up.

"Oh you're up how was your nap?"- (y/n)

"It was fine."- Kaguya

"Can I ask you something? Why do both you and your sister what it be the main Yami? I mean your family or practically the same person, besides wouldn't it be lonely for you if she was gone?"- (y/n)

"Understand, I can see your point but however the outcome is still inevitable one of us must disappear so the other can survive."- Yuzuru

"....I just don't like that. I'm sure you both must have something you want to do instead of just fight each other to see who lives. In my opinion if it was up to me I say forget about becoming the 1... Just focus on being 2 you both deserve to live. You guys act like you hate each other but, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. The way I see you're just trying to make the other hate you so it'll be easier for you to not miss the other. one thing I've always noticed about human siblings is that they always love each other no matter what they say or do one day they're mad at each other the next day they forgive each other..... so like I've been saying. You both deserve to live."- (y/n)

End of flashback

(Y/n)'s face had nothing but pure shock. He had honestly forgotten all about what he said not to mention he thought that they have forgot themselves. And then suddenly everything that happened and everything if they did start to make sense to him. The bedroom, the beach, the real reason why they picked him and not Shido all because they wanted to spend more time with him. And then the real weight of this situation fell on him, come tomorrow he basically has to choose which girl disappears in other words....he has to choose which girl has to die.