02x08- Girl Meets Hurricane & Blue Sky Sunset

Depuis le début

"Wow, Katy. I di-"

"Yea. I get it. I thought my first real girlfriend was going to be the one forever. I wanted Angela--"

"Angela? What kind of name--" She scoffs as Topanga and I gave her a look.

"Hey, What's wrong with the name 'Angela'?" We said defensively in a unison.

"Nothing, It's a fine name." She said.

"Yea, It's a be-- WW-Wha?"I defend but got confused by her reponse.

"It's my mother's name, actually." She admit, embarrassingly.

"I wanted us to be some version of Cory and Topanga. But I guess there's only one of those. Katy, relationships end. Sometimes out of nowhere, on a sunny day. But you pick yourself up, and you rebuild. And you don't look back." I advised.

"He's right. And sometimes if you're meant to be, it comes back. And if not, that was never meant to be in the first place." Topanaga added.

With that being said, Cory came rushing in the bakery.

"Cory, honey. what's wrong."

"Knock! Knock!" He said.

"Who's there." We answered.

"The only person who could change your life from things are going pretty good right now to... AHH!" I continued, not getting what he's on about.

"The only person who could change my life from things are going pretty good right now to... "

"AHHH!" Cory freaked out.

"Who?" Topanga asked, confused on what Cory's freaking out about as well.

"Hi." A voice I've always loved hearing  was spoken which all our 4 heads to turned to the door.

" A voice I've always loved hearing  was spoken which all our 4 heads to turned to the door

"Ang--Oh my gosh, Angela!!!" Topanga screamed with excitement, running to hug her.

Still hugging her tight, They spin around while both shrieking with that emotional 'I miss you' stuff.

"Hey, Enough of that mushy stuff." Cory protests.

"Angela. Boy. Look at you. You look great." He continued, getting a hug from Angela.

"Thank you, Cory. Hello, Shawn." She said, still hugging him while she locked eyes and greet me.

"Angela." I spoke, staring at her in shock but also in awe.

"I need to talk to you." Angela told me as we hug each other with Cory looking on.

"Awkward. I now pronounce you awkward." Cory joked before going to Angela.

"Hey! Remember in high school and he found your purse? Remember he got handcuffed in the boathouse? That was a good one. Remember you and him for a while then you went away? Let me show you what that looked like." He mention while point at me with every mentions of the past when we were teenagers before racing out the door to possibly join Riley and Maya.