Chapter 7

ARTEMIS POV

I watched as Percy the one man I loved disappear. I looked at my father who was pissed beyond belief.

" Everyone find that demigod." Zeus screeched standing up disappearing. The rest were soon to follow. I flashed me and my hunters to the forest to find him there.

" Ok we will hunt this boy down. He can't hide from us. For we are the almighty hunters." I shouted causing my hunters to roar in approval. We did not need to set up camp so I turn and began to run with the hunters on my trail. Percy you will not escape me.

PERCY POV

After I mist traveled out I ran deep in the Appalachian Trail in Maine. I wasn't going to become a God I refuse. I looked around and thought how was in going to live in the forest away from people.

" I might be able to assist you." And a woman appeared next to me. I looked at her and bowed.

" lady Hestia how did you find me." I asked

" I followed your fire and the hope you carry." She told me walking over to me. She conjured a tent and a pouch. I looked at her confused until she pulled out money and durchmas.

" this pouch and card are connected to my personal bank account and gives you infinite money. Use wisely here are hunting knives a bow and bow and arrow set. Hades has added stygian iron to the hunting knives. The knives are silver with stygian iron embedded into them ok sweetie. All so here's a camping set for you. And I will need you to save demi-gods on my command."  She spoke looking at me into the eyes.

" I accept my lady." I said bowing. She waved me off.

" Time to change your appearance." She said. She snapped her and my jet black hair turned into jet black with silver and orange streaks.  My eyes were a warm brown with sea green lining. I was still the same bulk. I looked at Hestia and smiled gratefully.

" if you snap your fingers your eyes will change to sea-green with brown specks.  And your hair will stay the same." Said standing up. " I must go my hero but I will message you about missions I need you to do." And with that she was gone. I felt a tug in my gut telling me I need to head in s certain direction. I guess my missions start now.

I started a small fire and created food. " to you my patron lady Hestia. Thank you for everything." Once I was done I vapor travel to an abandoned street. My internal sensors told me to go to  the worn down house. I stepped onto the porch and heard arguing.

" when is the buyer going to be here. Man these girls need to go now. There weird." One man said.

" He will be here. Plus we have to get the make sure the girls are ready ready. Ya feel me." Another said.

" James they are wanted as virgins. He won't take them unless they are fresh."

" I know Scott but they girls are beautiful. I'll make sure they stay virgins." James said. I got angry and knocked on the door. One guy opened it only to be stabbed by a hunting knife. The other one looked stunned until I threw it at him pinning his hand against the wall.

" where are they." I growled. He tried to look tough but he failed epicly when he began to whimper and grab the hilt of the dagger trying to pull it out. I walked over to him and punched him as hard as I could in his gut. I heard a snapping sound. He screamed in agony. He tried to hit me with his free hand but I pinned that to a wall with the other dagger.

" Ok they are in the basement but you need a key and the key is hidden from you and me." He sneered I shrugged my shoulders and set him on fire. He screamed in agony as I walked away. I reached out my senses and found two people locked in a room up stairs. I vapor traveled into the room and was met with two girls around the about 17. They both looked startled as the backed into a corner.

" Hey hey I don't want to hurt you only save you." I spoke softly.

" No you don't you only want to have your way with us." One spat

" If I give you my name would that make you feel better." They looked at each other before they spoke.

" undo our chains then tell us your name." They spoke. I nodded and walked over abd broke there bonds.

" I'm Storm. I was sent to rescue you girls." I said not looking at them. If your wondering why they are basically naked. Ripped shirt with no bra underneath. No pants or panties.

" Well Storm what's your real name." One said I snapped my head in her direction.

" that is my real name thank you. Any way come o-" I was interrupted

" What the fuck just happened." A man screamed.

" boss what about the girls." Another voice said. Shit I stood up and burned the door handle and grabbed both girls this earned me a scream of protest until I vapor traveled away.