Chapter 13

Thalia pov

I watched my cousin annihilate entire army and a Titan. I know my cousin is powerful but this was beyond what i thought. I was dumbfounded until he walked up to me and the girls

" I think you need to tell Artemis what just transpired." Percy said before he was off into the shadows. I stood there transfixed on what just happened. The twins nudged me and were telling me to come on. Shaking my head i headed towards Milady's tent.

" Come in." I heard heard Lady Artemis say after i knocked on her tent door. I walked in with the twins hot on my trail. Milady seem deep in thought before she looked up. She raised in eyebrow and gestured for us to speak.

" Milady war is coming real soon. We were just attacked by Perse and his army of 500." the moment that was said she was up with a concerned look and her bow in her hand. She was about to storm out.

" Milady there all destroyed by percy." lac said looking at the ground. Lady Artemis head twisted so fast i thought she had whiplash.

" He what.. Go get him now please. I want to speak to him personally." she said walking back to her bed rubbing her temple's. Me and the twins nodded and ran out into woods looking for him. Our first stop was were he normally sleeps and watches over the hunt.

" Perce you there. We need to take you to see Lady Artemis." i called out hoping he would respond. We waited for a couple of minutes he never responded. We looked in various places and never found him. The sun was already setting. We walked back to the lady Artemis tent to tell her we couldn't find him. I knocked on the tent door.

" come in." she spoke. Me and the twins walked into the tent waiting to talk to lady Artemis. She looked around before narrowing her eyes in my direction.

" why isn't he with you." she spoke calmly.

" we couldn't find him my lady." i said to her looking her in her eyes. She glared at the floor and starters muttering things in Greeks about stupid males.

" he should turn up for dinner it is almost time." she said still glaring at the floor.

Percy pov

After i had taken out that portion on the army. Mom had sent me a mm to meet her by the river bank so she could talk to me. I walked to the river bank that i normally go to to wash the hunters laundry. Once there mom looked at me with a pained expression that made me want to tear up and hug her. I held it in and just stood there waiting on her to tell me what was going on. She looked at me before she spoke.

" Percy i have grave news." she said in a whisper. But before she could tell me my cousin Thalia and the Twins walked over to the river calling my name. Mom put up a strong barrier that force the girls to turn in the other direction.

" ok back to what i was saying. My sister Order is the one behind this war. She wants total control over the planets i created. She has created her own warriors to combat mine. I need to take you back to my planet to train you so that you can lead my army when order brings hers down. I know thats goes against being there for the hunt but this is the only way." she was pleading and begging. I only nodded causing her to cry in joy and hug me.

"I need to tell Lady Artemis that I'll be going." i said above a whisper. I looked up and saw that it was time for dinner. I vanished leaving behind the scent of the sea.

I had arrived just in time. The hunters just sat down in there chairs. Half were glaring at me while the other half were looking at me with nonchalant. I summoned deer meat. With salad with different kinds of dressing. When lady Artemis walked in with the twins and Thalia. They glared at me and began to bombard me with questions. I finally had enough and caused a huge earthquake. They became quite enough for me to speak.

" I spoke with Lady Chaos. She says its time i train with her in the powers i have been given." i spoke the group of girls wide eyed before breaking down.
Half the hunt was in tears while sum just stared at the food.

" I'll be taking my leave." I said. But before i could teleport Artemis grabs my hand and teleports me into her palace on Olympus. I looked at her questionably before she faced me.

She looked into my eyes before she rushed forward and kissed me. I was to shocked to realise what was happening. I went to push her off me but she used her godly strength to push my hands behind me. During this process she ended up in her 18 year old form. I have always like Artemis but i kept those thoughts buried and focused on my training. This only help to surface the emotions i was trying to hide. Once She was done kissing me. She stepped back crying. I have never seen her cry. I felt my heart break.

" I really love you. I've never thought i could love but you have came by and changed my views. I'm sorry for what has happened. I know I'm a maiden for eternity but I'm willingly try dating you." she said tears falling down her face.

" I... I can't answer your feelings. Not until after training. Can you wait for me." i asked her. She only nodded. She then looked up and kissed me passionately and disappeared. I mentally called Mom. I felt my body ripping and teleported to another dimension.

" its time to train the power you posses. Lets began." mom said before she walked through some doors leading into a training room.

" this is were you will train and it will also be your new home." mom said again. I saw nothing but training bots, weapons of all kinds.

" when do we start." i asked

" Now." she spoke as she lunged at me