Chapter 4

I felt updating today because people vote for it. Thanks everyone love y'all

Artemis POV 6 months since war.

I was sitting next to the hunters thinking about a certain demigod. About 5 months ago we found out Annabeth broke the young hero's heart. It sickened me that she acted like a man. She might have ruined the only male I tolerate. He hasn't been seen since he has went into the sea but most think he is with his father. I wish that I could comfort him in his time of need but that would ruin my image. If only I could tell him my feelings for him after the giant war. It's getting late time to drive the moon chariot.

Percy POV. Winter Solstice meeting

It's been 7 months training with my dad and Triton. So far I've learned how to wield a trident and I'm learned how to use throwing knives and daggers. Me and Triton have been getting closer as siblings but his mom still hates my guts.

" my son's come with me to Olympus for the meeting." Father said at the breakfast table. We both nodded and went to put on some appropriate clothes. Once we were ready dad teleported us to his throne on Olympus.

" Now that everyone is here we can began." Zeus boomed out. I looked and saw all the immortal campers along with some minor Gods and hunters. " how has your training gone Percy." Zeus boomed looking at her.

"........" I don't talk much. I only talk to father and Triton. Everyone stared at me waiting for a reply until Triton spoke up .

" My brother rarely speaks please don't take that in offense. But the training is going well. He is skilled in using a trident as well as a daggers and throwing knives. He seems only to improve." Triton said bowing. Everyone glared at Annabeth and Will. I just sat there is silence waiting for this meeting to end.

---------------------------9hourslater--------------------

At the end of the meeting I looked at father.

" may I go see my mother and Paul." I asked he nodded and I misted traveled to the apartment. I knocked on the door and waited. No body answered so I opened it and was met by the stench of blood. I heard crying and screaming so I ran into the living room only to see my newborn sister being used as a chew toy. I yelled in rage as I slashed through its neck. I looked at my mutilated parents and sister and cried. The sky darken and there was a massive earthquake that caused building to bend and sway. The rain was pouring down relentlessly and I let out my pain and sorrow. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I cried my heart out.

" it's ok my son shush." My father said trying to calm me down. I cried harder as this happened.

" I was to weak to save them." I cried.

" No my son you weren't. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you or your mother. But now is no time to cry we must give them a burial son" he said holding me. I nodded and put a darchma in there mouth as dad took care of the rest.

" come my son we must go." Father said teleporting us back to Atlantis. We appeared in the throne room where my father's wife was. She sneered at me and looked at her husband.

" what took you so long. I hope were weren't fucking some mortal slut." She sneered at him.

" I was checking up on Sally-" he started

" You dare go back to that whore she is married damn it." She screamed. At this my anger boiled.

" if you must no she died and he is now with out a mother." He said sadly. She looked taken back by what he just said.

" I-i-i-i'm sor-" she started before I cut her off.

" save it you don't care. you treat me like Shit so why apologize now. Don't change your ways because my mother died. You are nothing but a heartless bitch." I screamed before I mist traveled to my room. I barricade the doors and laid in my bed. I heard banging on my door as I laid on my bed.

" bro open up please. So we can talk." Triton said through the door.

" LEAVE ME ALONE." I screamed at him.

" I can't do that little brother. " he spoke softly as he stopped banging on the door. " Hey can you at least come and eat with us." He asked.

" No please leave." I asked no longer feeling the need to talk. I heard he swim away I guess he gave up.

-------------1 hour later-----------

I was silently crying my self to sleep until I heard my door break down showing an irritated father and brother. Fathers wife stood there idling.

" let's go train now." Father and Triton said at the same time. I only stared at them until amphitrite walked up in front of both of them and hugged me. I stiffened up until she spoke.

" I'm sorry my son." She said softly. I nearly fainted. " look Percy I wasn't the best step mother and I know that but please allow me to adopt you and make you like my own. I'm sorry you lost a mother but I'm willing to take you; if you are willing to allow me to adopt you." She said her voice pleading. It looked like she wanted to cry.

" it's fine....... Mom." I said timidly. She beamed and crushed me into a hug. Before she let go Triton and dad entered the hug as well.