Laksh glared. "I didn't do it to get close to her! I did it so that I can prove to you I'm not a coward!"

Sanskar chuckled. "Sure. Whatever you say big brother." he replied sarcastically, irritating Laksh further.

Laksh huffed and threw the file at his brother. "Take it Sanky! I don't want it anyway. I got what I needed to know. From now on, don't tease me by associating me with her!"

Sanskar grabbed the file on time, preventing it from falling. It accidentally opened to the page which contained the details of Ragini's sister, Swara. Sanskar gasped as he saw her picture. "Swara? Swara Gadodia? Ragini is Swara's sister!?"

"Yeah. Why do you look so surprised?" Laksh asked in confusion.

"Bhai, Swara is my classmate! She's the most beautiful girl in class and also has the most charming personlity ever! No matter what she wears, she just looks amazing in it. And the way she talks? Oh! I feel like I could listen to her speak on and on."

Laksh looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I understand she's your classmate. But I don't understand why you're praising her so much." seeing Sanskar blush, it finally clicked in his brain. "Is it...is it that you like her?" Laksh enquired with curiosity. "And don't you even try to lie to me brat."

Sanskar turned redder at his words

Sanskar turned redder at his words. "Well um...y-you see its...it's kind of um..." Sanskar rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Ahahaha...awww...is my little brother in love with Swara? Aww...how cute. Swanky is in luuuwwffffff!"

"Laksh! Stop mimicking a childish voice! You know I hate it."

"Bwat you louuuuuv it, no Swanky? You luffff Swara!"

Sanskar glared back and huffed in anger. "Okay fine! I like her. Stop teasing me."

"Little brother is in love! L. O. V. E!"

"Lucky bhai, stop it already!" Sanskar whined.

"It's like only yesterday when my little brother was walking while holding onto my little finger. And now...now he's become a grown man who is in love!" Laksh teased, rubbing away his imaginary tears of happiness.

Sanskar glared at him. "At least I admit I like her." he crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "You won't even admit that you like Ragini! Too much of a coward, aren't you?"

Laksh's smile disappeared at his words. "I don't."

Sanskar snorted. "Sure you don't."