imagine 2

just realized im writing a gay imagine in church.. same at myself

Harry's POV-

"Liam do we really have to go tonight? Why can't we go another night?" I groaned, hiding under the covers again.

He pulled the covers off me and threw some clothes at me. "No Harry, you've had your time to throw a pity party since your break up with you know who.. you have to get back into the game."

"Couldn't I just get back in the game another night? I'm tired and it's winter."

"No, get up Harry."

I knew he wouldn't budge, but it was worth a try. I appreciate Liam a lot and I mean a lot, but he's always watching out for me like I'm his son or something. Don't get me wrong, he's helped me with some of my demons here and there, but I just don't feel like "getting back into the game" and getting my heart broken yet again.

I put on the black shirt he threw at me along with a pair of jeans and I ruffled my loose curls, not really caring about my hair at the moment since it's going to be messed up at the club Liam's dragging me too tonight.

"Ready to go, Haz?" he asked me.

"Not really but I guess I don't have a choice," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

His eyes softened as he patted me on the back and looked at me.

"Don't worry, you'll have a great time. Later on you will thank me," he smiled.

   "Sure, whatever. Let's just get this over with," I tossed my jacket over my shoulder and stepped into the vehicle.

---

 I stepped out into the cool air and looked up at the club. 

When we got inside, Liam dragged me straight to the bar.

  "He'll take whatever the other lonely heart broken guys get when they're dragged here by their intervening friend," he smiled, sliding a twenty to the bartender.

"Coming right up," the bartender chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. I just got here and I already have a pounding headache. Maybe the alcohol will help me loosen up a bit. 

  I downed the shot the bartender got me in less than a second and ordered yet another one. 

As the music kept playing, some drunk girl came up to me.

  "Hey babe," she said, her words slurring as she smiled.

"Um, hello," I said. 

  "You're super hot, so I'm just gonna get to it," she hiccuped. "How about you take me back to your place and do whatever you want? Sound good to you?" 

 My heart dropped. "Um.. I'm gay." I said awkwardly.

  "Aw, sucks. You're such a cutie," she said, putting her hands all over me before leaving. 

I watched her go sit at the bar and she started talking to another guy. I watched them talk for a moment before seeing him slip something in her drink.  

   My blood boiled. I walked up to him.

"Hey asshole," I said. 

  "Who the hell are you?" he asked, standing up. 

"Oh, I'm  nobody, but I saw you trying to drug her so," I took the drink and threw it in his face.

  "Oh you're gonna get it you little shit!" He lunged at me. I just side stepped him as other guys from the bar held him back. 

"Come on," I grabbed her hand and brought her outside.

  "Are you sure you're gay? Because that was really sweet of you," she managed to get out.

"Yep, 100% gay, sorry. Do you remember where you live?" I asked her as I called for a taxi.

   "Um.." she furrowed her brow. 

"That'd be a no," I said as I helped her into the taxi.

  "Hey man, take her to the nearest hotel," I said, giving him a wad of cash. 

"Thanks.." She trailed off.

  "Harry. Don't worry about it, next time be cautious as to who you sit by at the bar." 

When I turned around, I was met by a boy with blonde hair with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

   "That was sweet of you. You sure you're gay?" he asked. 

I rolled my eyes. "Really? I've said I'm gay like several times tonight."

   "Harry, is it?" he asked as the light from the club sign shown over his face. Damn. 

"Um.. yeah.." I shifted from one foot to the other.

  "I'm Niall, how about I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"That sounds great," I smiled and looked down at the ground.

  When we got to the bar, Liam smiled at me.

We drank, laughed, God I love his laugh, and we danced. 

  But every start has an ending, and towards the end of the night, he was really close to me. My heart was going a million miles per second and he knew what he did to me.

"I really enjoyed tonight," he whispered in my ear. "But unfortunenately, I have to leave now, babe." he slipped a slip of paper in my back pocket and left me with the scent of his cologne.

 Obviously, that paper had his number on it. I smiled down at the digits.

  "So you had fun I see?" Liam said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare say it," I gave him a warning glare. My eyes softened. "Thank you.."

"You looked so infatuated with him, I'm surprised you aren't calling him right now," he wriggled his brow and I swatted his arm away.

This is a start to something new.

that last sentence made me think of high school musical idk about you

ugh i have school tomorrow and i have immense narry feels rn how am i going to sleep 

thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed it ily babes xx