Chapter 2

Isollabella awoke in her new room to the sound of tea pouring.

"Good morning Mistress" Samantha said as she finished pouring the small cup of tea.

"Morning" Isollabella replied as she stretched her muscles. There was another difference between Ciel and Isollabella that they didn't want to discuss. Isollabella had already had her encounter with her version of Elouise Trancy, she was a little shit and so was her butler Claudia. The spider demon that stole Isollabella's soul from Samantha.

"I know your thinking that young Ciel will go through what you did with me Mistress" Samantha said breaking Isollabella out of her thoughts.

"He will become a demon like me, give Sebastian the same order I gave you. It is in his timeline as it is mine" Isollabella said making Samantha sigh.

"I am your butler and friend, I know what you mean but Ciel's timeline is different from yours. Sebastian and I have already discussed it. I told him about our experience and he is going to change it for Ciel" Samantha said as she handed the tea cup to her young mistress.

"You basically gave him a way to kill Ciel quicker" Isollabella said as she took a sip of tea before getting out of bed and getting herself ready.

"I will leave you to get dressed Mistress" Samantha said before she left the room leaving Isollabella to her thoughts as she put on her black corset dress and lace up boots. She also put her hair into the long pigtails at each side of her head with her top hat on, slightly tilted to the right side giving her a really gothy but cute look.

"CIEL!" Isollabella heard a squeaky voice shout as she closed the door to her bedroom and went down the stairs to see Ciel being crushed in a spinning hug from Lady Elizabeth.

"Tornado death spin attack" Isollabella said under her breath to Sebastian who tried to hold back a laugh.

"Who's this?" Elizabeth asked as she looked to me and pointed whilst Ciel recovered from the spinning.

"I'm Lady Isollabella Phantomhive" Isollabella said as Elizabeth looked confused.

"Phantomhive? Are you related to my Ciel?" She questioned and Ciel looked over to Isollabella.

"Izy here is my cousin Elizabeth, she has had to come and stay with me for a while" Ciel said, earning a glare from Isollabella.

"Izy?!" She shouted as she balled her fists at the name of Izy.

"I love it! It's so cute! From now on I will call you Izy and so will everybody else" Elizabeth chimed making Izy cringe.

"I hate you Ciel"

"Love you too dear cousin" Ciel said, winking as Izy poked her tongue out at the Earl.

Ciel

"So what brings you here Elizabeth" Ciel asked his bestowed as they walked through the manor.

"I just wanted to see you, you are my fiance after all" She answered, she looked more distant then usual which confused Ciel.

"Oh" Ciel breathed as Lizzy looked like she was in pain. "Lizzy are you okay?" He asked as Lizzy's skin turned cold.

"No... not now. You've not done as I asked. You've not made him fall in love with me and me only" Lizzy said as she started shaking.

"Sebastian!" Ciel shouted and instantly Sebastian and Isollabella where by his side looking at a distressed Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth are you okay?" Sebastian asked as he examined the scene to himself.

"Don't worry child. I will make your death quick" They heard a venomous voice say as Elizabeth screamed. The others looked at her for a few moments as she struggled to move and breathe before she finally stopped moving and her eyes turned blank.

"Master. She had made a stupid deal with an unfaithful demon" Sebastian said as he looked down at the dead little girl.

"I see..." Ciel said coldly as he left the room, leaving Sebastian and Isollabella talking about the events in a tongue Ciel couldn't understand.

Ciel walked through his manour as he saw Bard and Finny having a conversation, doing nothing as usual.

"Hello master" Finny said as he turned to face the younge lord. Ciel sighed to himself as he tried to fight back tears that wanted to flow.

"Master are you okay?" Bard asked before Ciel looked up, finally letting the tears flow as he ran to Finny who instantly dropped what he was carrying to engulf the Earl in a hug that was greatly needed.

"Shes gone... My Lizzy is gone!" Ciel cried as Finny tried to calm him down, Ciel never cried and when he did basically everybody knew shit was going down that he couldnt deal with.

"Don't cry master" Finny said quietly as Ciel's hug got tighter and tighter.

"Samantha!" Ciel heard Izy shout through the manor as a gust of wind went past Ciel and Izy was stood at the end of the corridor, her fringe no longer covering her eyes that where a deep shade of red and her demon seal was glowing gold,

"Samantha what have you done!" Izy continued to shout before her figure turned completely black and she disperced into the air.

"Master, you need to leave for a while" Sebastian said as Ciels eyes drooped and he fell into a sleep he didnt want to wake up from.