//7: the day that was//

Start from the beginning

"The temps of what?" Allison questioned.

"My former employee. They monitor time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen, happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to the commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins'. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

The group stayed silent for just a moment absorbing what Five had said, before erupting into a cluster of angry questions demanding answers.

"Do you know how insane this sounds?" Allison asked.

"You know what else is insane?" Five asked, gripping his side, "I look like a thirteen year old boy, Klaus talks to the dead, Luther thinks he's fooling everyone with that overcoat, and Pandora is still with Ben. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point there," Klaus commented.

"We didn't choose this life. We're just living it. For the next three days anyways."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this any different? Why shouldn't I go home from my daughter?" Allison said.

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire."

Allison's head perked up, her eyebrows drawing close together, "You know her name?"

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

"All right," Diego nodded.

"Let's get this bastard," Allison stated.

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins," Diego spoke.

"Harold Jenkins," Five corrected.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else," Diego started towards the door.

"Luther?"

"You go, I'm going to stay and go though Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the Moon," Luther shook his head.

"Seriously? You want to make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego asked in disbelief.

"No, 'Watch for threats'. That's what he told me," Luther defended, "You think that's a coincidence? This all has to be connected somehow."

"He has the right to trust his gut just like any of us. If he thinks Reignald has a link to the Apocalypse, then this might actually help us," Pandora spoke up.

"No, we should all stick together," Allison argued.

"No, we don't have time for this," Five jutted in, "Pandora, what's your stance?"

"I'll stick here, watch over the house. I don't know if Hazel and Cha Cha will come back," Pandora said.

"Let's roll then. I know where I can find this asshole. Klaus, you're with me," Diego spoke up then nodded towards the door.

"Yeah, I--I'm good. I'll just stick with Pandora cause buddy system you know? We work well together. I think I'll.... I'm just feeling under the weather," Klaus stood up, walking past all of them.

"If they come back, you know what to do Pandora," Five said, then they all separated.

"Will you need any help Luther with finding any of reignalds research?" Pandora asked, turning towards him.

"No, I'll just do it myself. Thank you," Luther responded, shaking his head.

"Alright, if you ever need help, just shout out. We're in the same house after all," Pandora siad, back stepping towards the stairs, "I'm going to quickly check up on Klaus. Cause you know, buddy system."