Chapter 9- Resort? Sandcastles!

After the events of the Utau attack, I still find myself wondering about Ikuto and Tadase. Why does Tadase-kun hate him so much?

But my thoughts were interrupted by a yelling Kukai.

"We're here! Welcome to the beach!"

Amu got out and looked around.

"The beach and....a cemetery?!" She yelled out, pointing at an actual cemetery. I looked at it shocked and I turned to Kukai for an explanation.

"I said we would be staying at a 5 star hotel, my grandpa's house." He explained, holding a finger up.

"That still doesn't explain the graveyard!" You said. He shrugs, and you facepalm.

After placing all your belongings inside, you all went to the beach. You bought a new swimsuit with the girls, so you were set. It's your favourite colour and in your favourite style (One piece/two piece/top and shorts or whatever style)

You looked at your Mirai lock. "Can I bring this into the water?" You asked out loud, to no one in particular.

"I can take care of it for you." You heard Nadeshiko say. She was under the beach umbrella.

"You're not swimming?" You asked her. She smiled, "I don't want to get sun tanned....but you go and have fun."

You gave the lock to her and you ran into the water to join everyone else. You saw Amu and Kukai surfing, character changed.

You cheered for them, and looked at Yaya, who had a pool ring around her

"You still can't swim?" You asked her. She pouted and started splashing water around.

"Ok ok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was just asking!" You cried, trying to block the water.

"(Y/N)! Want to try?!" Kukai yelled out, coming towards you on his board. You widened your eyes and ran before he hit you.

He stops and looks at you. "Sorry! I was going to stop!" He apologises, and you smiled.

After being in the water, you all walked along the beach. Yaya ran towards a sign, and you followed.

"Look! It's a sandcastle contest! Can we join?" She asked.

"A contest? Why not?" Tadase said, and Yaya squealed.

"We can win fireworks!!!! Let's do this!"

"It's like a prince and a princess!" Temari, Nadeshiko's Character commented, and she heard evil laughter from behind.

"Hahaha! I'm no prince! I'm a king! And you peasants are going to make me a castle!" Tadase roared, his jacket on like a cape.

"Uh...." You all said, and you all went in, and started making your sandcastle.

Tadase, Yaya, Kukai and Nadeshiko were working on the castle, while Amu was working on some kind of gates. You decided to make a moat and a drawbridge.

The sun was setting, and you all headed back. When you got back, you saw his grandfather. And he was angry.

_______________________________________
Hey everyone! This is a shorter chapter than usual, but I still hope you like it! I'm planning to update at least once a week, but last time I said that it didn't happen...but I'll try!

Thank you all for reading my story! You're all the best! 😊

Miku out!