Chapter 8- Easter is coming

"Did it work?" The man asked. There were two adults there, both smirking.

"It did! You should have seen how much X-egg energy came from that little brat!" Yukari Sanjo said.

"Only if it wasn't for those annoying Guardians and that girl!" Yuu Nikaidou muttered, his hands crossed.

"Oh? A girl?" The man asked, intrigued.

"Yes! She's the new student at the school I teach! She's quite nice!" Nikaidou said, switching to his teacher personality.

"Regardless though, she purified the brat! With the same amulet as Himamori!" He fumed, switching back to his evil personality.

"Hmm....we'll have to increase the X-egg energy for the next Guardian...." The man said, and turned around.

_______________

"Tell me what happened already!!!!" Yaya yelled, character transforming and moving her hands up and down.

"Calm down Yaya! Stop whining and we'll tell you!" Amu yelled, making Yaya sit back down in her seat.

"Now, Yuiki-san, your egg was transformed into a X-egg....." Tadase started, not before being interrupted by a loud gasp.

"Gasp! No way?!" Yaya yelled, looking at us as if we were crazy. You nodded your head slowly, with everyone else looking the other way.

"Waaaaaa!" Yaya cried, character changing. You stood up and went up to her, kneeling.

Patting her on the head, you tried to comfort her by giving her sweet tea and lots of snacks. She asked you to try the tea, and everyone looked away.

"What's wrong?" You asked them, a little worried by their change.

"You shouldn't try it. Really don't." Kukai said with a scared expression.

"But why? It can't be that bad." And with that, you took the cup and drank.
Everyone instantly yelled out, and you stopped, looking at it with a blank expression.

"It's...." You started. "Bad?" Kukai asked. "Good?" Nadeshiko asked. "The most amazing tea ever?" Yaya said, with a hopeful expression.

"Great! It's a little too sweet for me, but I still would drink it. Good job Yaya!" You praised her, and her eyes sparkled.

"Really? You really like it? No one else does, expect Amu-chi." She says, pouring a cup.

"With that out of the way, I have something to tell you guys!" Kukai suddenly said, pointing at us.

"I'm inviting you all to a 5 star resort during the weekend!" He yelled.

"Really?! That's amazing!" You said, and everyone agreed. But before anyone could say anything, they heard a scream from afar.

"Is that...." You said. "A X-egg?!" Yaya finished for you, and everyone started running.

They ran to the middle of the school, where they saw a girl character transformed.

"Utau?!" Amu yelled out. You looked at this girl who was named Utau, and it clicked.

"Isn't she the singer?!" You asked, and Amu nodded. "Character change/transform everyone!" Amu and Tadase yelled.

"Are you ready Apple?" You asked your Guardian Character. "Yep! I'm ready to draw towards the future!" She answered.

"My Heart, Unlock!" You and Amu yelled out, doing the same moves.

"Draw towards the future! Character Transformation: Amulet Minte!" You yelled out.

Your costume consisted of a black and white striped long jumper, with black stockings and black shoes. Your hair was left down, and there was a apple in your hair.

"Draw towards the cards! Character Transformation: Amulet Spade!" Amu yelled out.

"Character Change!" Everyone else yelled out.

"Oh? What a surprise! It's Amu and the new girl...(Y/N)?" She said, looking at them.

"What are you doing here Utau?! I thought you wouldn't...." Spade yelled out, taking out her paintbrush.

"It's none of your business!" She snapped in anger. "Nightmare Lorial!" She attacked, and Spade got hit.

"Amu!" You yelled, and you glared at her. No matter who she was, she won't get away with this.

You summoned a marker, a Copic marker to be exact. Lunatic Nightmare, or Utau laughed at you.

"What are you going to do with that? Draw on my face?"

You were about to attack, but Utau reacted first, and she used her attack again, which sent you flying

You braced for impact, but you hit something soft instead, and it wrapped its arms around you.

"You ok, (N/N)?" You looked up to see Ikuto's smirking face. You started to blush and you pulled yourself off him.

"What are you doing?! Aren't you...." You started to yell, but you took a good look at his clothes. You could tell he was character transformed, but you had to admit...he looked....good.

"Cat's got your tongue?" He said, and he walked forward towards you. You looked back, only to see Amu yelling at you to come back and help finish Utau off, and sometimes about stupid black cats.

"Well...see ya!" You said, and you ran to Amu. "Minte, let's do this!"

"Right!" You summoned out your marker. Amu used her attack, Colour Splash, and splattered Utau. You then started drawing with the marker, powering it up.

"Double Ink Strike! Colour Pulse!" You and Amu yelled out, a burst of ink coming out of the toothbrush and marker.

Utau fell to the ground, and she untransformed. "Don't think this is over, I'll show you...Ikuto!!"

She ran out to him, with her arms wide, wanting a hug. Ikuto simply side stepped and she fell.

"Ikuto...I..." She started to say, but she was cut by Tadase.

"Ikuto Tuskoyumi! What are you doing here?!" He yelled. You looked at him. Obviously he didn't like Ikuto, but why?

"None of your business Kiddy King."

_______________________________________
Hey Everyone! Long time no see!
To tell you the truth, I've lost interest in Shugo Chara, and that's why I don't update as much.

But, I see people are reading it, so I'll try my best to continue writing this story!

Miku out!