Chapter 4- Miki

"A girl with 3 guardian eggs, eh?" a man said. "She'll be a strong rival like Amu...Utau?"

"It doesn't matter." Utau said. "A little chickadee like Amu that can't even transform...That's no rival to me."

"It doesn't matter how many guardian characters they have...If they don't know how to use them, they pose no threat." Utau continued.

"You always show such confidence. I'll leave it to you...The boss is expecting you to deliver the Embryo." The man said.

"You have to work for Easter. You signed the contract." The man continued.

"I know" Utau replied.

"We don't need little Little-Girl's Hands' help." One other man said.

"Leave everything to me...Preparations have already begun." "I give you my word...The Embryo will be delivered..." The other man continued

At school:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Hey Y/N-chi!" Yaya said.

"Hello" You said. You sat down.

Tadase was talking about X eggs while everyone was having fun with their Shugo Chara.

"Ding Dong" the bell went.

"I have Art." You said. You said goodbye and left.

You arrived at the classroom. You sat down and looked at the teacher.

"Okay, everyone, let's settle down... Today we're going to draw a face. I want you to draw the person's face that's sitting in front of you." The teacher said.

To your dismay, Saaya Yamabuki was in front of you.

"Ho ho...I'm taking private art lessons. Be sure to draw my face beautiful, like in real life. Otherwise, I won't forgive you." Saaya said.

"Uh..ok..." you said.

You started to draw and it looked terrible.

"Yuck....I can't show her this picture...." you thought. "I have no art skills"

"Then, why not change?" a voice said. "From you who can't draw a good picture...to you who can draw a good picture!" "Character change!"

You had a spade in your hair and you started to draw really fast.

At the end, It was a beautiful picture.

"Is...is that me!?" Saaya yelled. "It looks like a photograph!"

"Wonderful! Totally amazing...!! Da Vinci's come back to life!! Picasso's been reborn!" The teacher exclaimed.

"Was it you Ran?" You asked.

"No No! I only make you good at sports!" Ran said.

"It was me" a voice said.

A chara came out. It had a blue beret with a spade on it. A blue top and shorts. A little bag and a pencil.

"I'm Miki! Your Guardian character!" Miki announced.

"Really?" You exclaimed.

......................................................
Hello everyone! I am so sorry. I nearly forgot about this book....But I saw people reading my story so I came back! I will try to update every day! ☺

Bon bon out! 💝