11/22/1981

The last 22 days I have woke up and ran in the bathroom to throw up my dinner and anything else I have ate in the past 12 hours. I've been putting on weight and getting tired a little faster than normal.

"babe whats wrong?" jack asked holding my hair as I threw up in the toilet after rushing out of bed.

I finished throwing up and sat down in the floor in front of the toilet and wiped the tears before jack scooped me up and carried me back in the bedroom to sit me on the bed before he squatted in front of me with his hands on my knees looking me in the eyes searching for an answer to his question he asked me in the bathroom.

"I don't know whats wrong with me" I cried covering my face with my hands

"we're gonna take you to the doctor today okay?" he said gently pulling my hands from my face before he gently wiped the tears from my face and held my face in his hands.

"okay" I said quietly

"alright, how about we get dressed and try to find something for you to keep down than we get you to the doctor okay?" he asked hugging my waist.

I simply nodded and held him as he hugged me before he went over to our closet and pulled out clothes for me to put on before he pulled out his own and we got dressed and ate a little bit of breakfast than went to the doctors office for my appointment jack made me while he made our breakfast.

We got to the office and went inside than got signed in and waited to be called back to be called back for my examination.

We were called back and we waited in the room for the doctor. I laid on the exam table and looked at jack standing beside me and said

"jack I'm scared" jack kissed me and held my hand before saying

"your gonna be alright baby" he told me with a reassuring smile.

The doctor came in a little while later and asked me the usual questions before he had me take a pregnancy test

"okay Mrs Kelly, the results of your pregnancy test came back." she said sitting down and opening my file.

"alright" me and jack said

"congratulations Mr and Mrs Kelly! Your pregnant!" she smiled as me and jack looked at each other shocked before we smiled and jack asked

"how far along is she?" he asked with a smile.

"well we have to do an ultrasound to check that but I would like to check and see how many weeks she is and make sure everything's okay in there" she said

"okay we'd like to do that"

"okay let me get the machine and we'll get her checked out"

"okay"

She walked out and jack smiled and said

"we're gonna have a baby joe!! Your gonna be a mommy!" he smiled with tears in his eyes as he laid his hand on my stomach

"we're having a baby!" I smiled crying.

We stayed in the exam room hugging until she came back with the machine and started my ultrasound.

Turned out I was 11 and a half weeks pregnant and chances are it's going to be a baby boy.

We left the doctors office and went to lunch.

Neither of us could believe that we were going to have a baby, we had always talked about it and wanted to have kids together but we never dreamed it would be now but never the less we are excited and can't wait for our little baby to get here.