As for love lives, it seems only Luna's was in the right place. Liz and MJ were in, what Luna referred to as, "a heavy game of will they won't they." It seemed like the two girls liked each other, but neither of them wanted to acknowledge it. Liz wasn't all too eager to get back into the dating game after the tragedy that was Liz Allan's departure, but now nobody knew what was stopping her. It's been months of everybody pretending to not see MJ's lingering gaze on Liz, or Liz's finger twirling around her hair mid-conversation with MJ. Luna had considering just flinging the two in a locked room and yelling, "now kiss!" but sadly, Peter talked her out of it.

Peter. Besides avoiding dinner with Luna's father, he's also been avoiding the eye of Luna's mother after an incident. Now that she had knowledge of Peter's identity, she was able to connect the dots that the loud crash that sounded in her daughter's bedroom every night wasn't Luna tumbling, but rather Peter falling into her room after landing on their roof. There was never a reason for her to worry about the two, she trusted them enough to know they wouldn't try anything under her roof, and he was usually only there for ten minutes at most. But there was one night where they made a little more noise than usual, and Victoria couldn't help but check in on the two, suspecting that Peter was hurt. The scene she stumbled into was unusual and very misleading. Peter's suit was stuck, and Luna, being the kind girlfriend she was, decided to help him get out of it. The two had only gotten it down Peter's torso when Victoria stepped in, before quickly leaving the bedroom, leaving two blushing teens behind. Peter hasn't looked her in the eyes since.

Though, with all that was currently happening in her life, she forgot all about the scene in Luna's bedroom. But it's not like Peter knew that.

Luna tensed up when a door opened, the group of jurors filing back into the room. She was hoping one of them would lock eyes with her, and able to portray the decision reached in just that so her nerves would calm, but they all keep their heads ducked as they went to their seats. Her eyes darted back over to the girl on the opposite side of the room, not at all surprised to see her glare settled on her, but what unsettled her was the smirk tugging at her lips. Why was she smirking? Did she know something Luna didn't?

"Have you reached a verdict?" Her head snapped back to the judge, who addressed the jury.

"We have, your honor."

"What say you?"

— • —

"Do I smell?"

"What? No."

"I think I smell."

"You literally don't smell."

"You're just saying that because you're my girlfriend."

Luna huffed as she stopped, turning to face Peter as the stood in the center of the sidewalk. Luckily, her father lived in the suburbs so nobody was passing by to glare at them for stopping as they would in the city. Peter watched Luna in confusion as she pulled a tiny perfume bottle out of her purse, holding it up for Peter. She went to spray it when he quickly gripped her wrist, shaking his head. 

"I'd rather smell bad than smell like..." He squinted to read the label, his brows pulling together in confusion. "Justin Bieber?"

Luna rose an eyebrow at him. "Why are you making a face?"

"Nothing...just...Justin Bieber perfume?"

"Is there an issue, Parker?"

Peter raised his hands in mock surrender. "Not at all, ma'am." The name caused her to roll her eyes, but she still accepted his outstretched hand, intertwining their fingers again as they continued their walk to her father's house. A small smile spread across her lips when Peter began to swing their hands between them, and when she glanced at him, she was instantly filled with glee to see he was already looking at her, his eyes bright and lacking any of the previous nervousness he expressed. "Is there any issue, Giraldo?"