“We have two, we just need the one at the west storage room” I said, putting the medallion away.

“Yeah” Leon replied.

“C’mon, Marvin’s waiting” Leon said.

I nodded and followed him down the stairs. I looked down and noticed Marvin was sitting on a sofa. He was typing on a computer with his left hand while holding his bleeding side with his right hand.

“Marvin” I said, with a worried tone.

“Midnight” he called.

“Are you okay?” I asked, running to his side.

“Yeah, I'm fine” he replied with a groan. I looked at him with a worried look.

“Leon, come here, take a look” Marvin said, showing us the computer he was typing on. I watch him then click on CAM5. We took a closer look and noticed someone standing there.

“Claire” I whispered.

“Yes! I knew she’d make it” Leon said.

“You know her?” Marvin asked.

“We both know her. We all met at a gas station” I explained.

“Her name’s Claire” Leon added.

“You can get to that courtyard through the second floor… east side” Marvin said, breathing hard and groaning in pain.

“Marvin, please don’t overdo it. You need to rest” I told him, laying a hand on his shoulder. He looked at my hand then looked at me and smile. I smile back at him.

“I’m on it” I heard Leon said. I looked at him and could tell that he was also worried about Marvin’s sake.

“Thanks, Lieutenant” Leon said. Marvin nodded before laying down on the sofa with my help.

We headed up the stairs and turn right this time. We then enter a door and made it to the waiting room.

“How long have you known each other?” Leon asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I mean, for how long have you known Marvin?” Leon asked.

“My whole life” I replied.

“He was there when my Father abandoned me. He’s like the Father that I never had” I explained.

“I’m sorry” Leon said.

“It’s okay. That happened a long time ago. I completely forgot about it” I said, and used the blue spade key to open the door to the east hall of the second floor.

Instead of going to the right, I went to the left and walk inside the art room.

“Midnight, where are you going?” Leon asked, catching up to me.

“We needed to check the place out, Leon” I began, looking around.

“You don’t know, we can end up finding something useful that could help us out” I said, walking over to a table.

“Yeah, like?” Leon asked.

Just then, I saw something on the table and picked it up. It was a weapons locker key card. I smile when I remembered for what this key card was used for.

“Something useful like this” I said, handing Leon the key card.

“A key card?” Leon asked.

“Yup, and we could use it… I don’t know… maybe to get the shotgun that was at the safety deposit room?” I asked, walking over to check the rest of the place out.