Chapter 3

*END OF THE DAY*
*RINGGGGGG* "Well, that's all for today class. You are dismissed." My teacher says.
Everyone cheered and then immediately got up and tried to squeeze through other people to go home. Devan didn't though. He stayed sitting down with me. We were laughing at a kid who fell trying to leave the room.
"That's Isaac. He is really weird and gross." I say.      (I know they seem really mean, but they're just havin' fun!😋)
"And clumsy too." Devan adds.
Isaac notices that we're laughing at him and his face looks like you put the whole sun on it.
"Someone went to the beach and didn't put sunscreen on!" I laughed.
"I know! Can you see the steam coming out of his ears? Or is that just me?" Devan snickered.
"Nope! I can see it too! Is it steam, or is it smoke?" I giggled.
"I have no idea, to be honest." Devan says, standing up and grabbing his books.
I follow and do the same. Once everyone was out of the room, we said goodbye to Mrs.G (our teacher) and left the room. I was heading towards my locker when I spot him walking beside me.
"What locker number do you have?" I ask him, trying to make conversation.
"Number 667." He reveals.
"Mine's 666." I say to him.
"Isn't that the Devil's number?" Devan asks, a little freaked out.
"Part of it. The whole number is 666-666-6666."
"That's a lot of sixes." Devan says.
"Yea. Was Satan just like, I need a scary number. Demon! Bring me my Devil number board! I like this one. Demon, what's this number called? It's a six? I like it! Now everyone shall feel my evilness with this number!!" I joke.
I heard Devan chuckle and then say, "So wait, instead of having like, Hitler as a slave, one of his Demon's is his slave?"
"Just go with it! Also Hitler being a slave is still not what he rightfully deserves. Hell is not enough of a punishment for him."
"Agreed!" Devan laughs.
Once we reach our lockers we put our books in them and take out our bags.
"Hey would you like to come over today?" Devan asks me.
"I need to ask my dad first." I tell him, whilst taking out my phone and going into messages and clicking on Jim.
E- Hey dad can I go to my friends house?
D- Fine. But you better be home by 7:30-8:30.
E- I will. Promise! Thx.
D- Whatever. And you already know what happens when you're late.
E- Yes. How can I ever forget?! Especially if you keep reminding me? Goodbye.
"My dad said yes." I tell him.
"Perfect!" Devan says, very excitedly.
I turn off my phone so my dad can't track me.
"I can't wait for my brother to meet you! You're gonna love him!" He squeals, and grabs my hand, dragging me out of the old school building. And with that, I'm on my way to my crush's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go and check out my Insta: @collinsanddevan101fan (517 words)