Chapter 2

Recap: The one that is a reminder to my dad, of my mother. He loved mama. WHY CAN'T HE LOVE ME?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snap out of my thoughts when I see a teen-age boy enter the room and sit in the desk right beside me. He wore a blue hoodie that had the word on it: KEYPERSQUAD. I didn't know what that meant but it looked good on him. He had brown, shiny hair, with amazingly, beautiful, blue eyes. He looked really cute! I went on my phone, not paying any attention to it, but to get a good look of him without coming off weird or creepy. He grabbed out a blackish-blue notebook and a pencil and started to draw. He was drawing a picture of some other guy. He looks similar to the guy in the drawing.
"You're really good at drawing!" I blurted out. I don't think he was expecting it because he sorta jumped a little.
"Thank you!" I smiled at his generosity.
"No problem! I'm Elle by the way. " I said, greeting him.
"I'm Devan, nice to meet you!" He smiled. His smile was so cute, it was adorable!
"Nice to meet you too! What are ya' drawing?" I asked him.
"It's a drawing of my brother." He answers.
"What's it like to have siblings?" I questioned. I really wanted to know this 'cuz I'm an only child.
"Well it's different for a lot of people. For me it's the best thing ever!" He replied smartly. "You don't have any siblings?"
"Nah. I kinda wish I did though."
"They're a lot of fun, well at least for me." He laughs. His laugh is sooo cute!! Wait! Am I already falling for someone on the first day?! I quickly destroy that train of thought and simply just enjoy the moment.
"What's his name?" I ask, referring to his brother.
"His name is Collins. Collins Key."
"Do you want to exchange numbers?" I ask, secretly wishing for him to say yes.
"Sure!" He agrees. I give him my phone and he gives me his. Once we were done we heard a bunch of unnecessary noises outside the room. Class was about to begin. I watched as people came shuffling in, squishing into the tiny spaced room and bumping into eachother. Another reason why I'm always early!
_________________________________________________________________

Go check out my Insta: @Collinsanddevan101fan. (400 words)