A day inside(modern one-shot)

Kairi sighed as she looked outside watching the rain fall heavily. Great, just great the one day it decides to rain it picked the day of her and Sora's reunion. Well, Sora has been on a business trip for 4 months and today was the day he'd be back but of course stupid nature thought it would be cute to rain on their reunion.  She was so deep in thought she didn't hear the door open and close. So, when she felt a hand on her shoulder she jumped turning around and saw a warming sight. " Sora... Wh-." But Sora cut her off by kissing her. Her eyes went wide but she humbly kissed him back. She felt his arms in close her. " Nu Uh Sora first take your jacket off." At that Sora blushed his eyes wide noticing his expression she quickly restated what she meant. " I meant take your Jacket off cause you're soaking wet from the rain." Sora's face made an "Oh." Look and took off his coat laying it down. " Hey, Sorry , me and you couldn't go out like we planned." Sora said hanging his head. Chuckling she wrapped her arms around his neck. " It's not your fault besides there are other things me and you can do like watching movies." At Movies Sora perked up and ran downstairs to where the movies where.  She could tell that the day would brighten up as she ran after Sora.