Beach Day P.2 Truth Or Dare

Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua, all sat in a circle. "Okay, who wants to go first!" Namine raised her hand." Alright," Said Namine, "Kairi Truth Or Dare?" Kairi pondered the options and thought If I choose Dare it wouldn't be that bad since Namine is so nice. "Alright, Dare!" Making the others smile that was what they were hoping for.pretending to think."Okay..hmm, alright I dare you to go up to Sora kiss him and  say you like him!" Making Kairi's eyes go wide they knew she liked Sora! After staring at Namine for a complete moment she groaned and stood up and walked to where she knew Sora and Riku were.

"Alright," Said Riku, "were all ready." Sora squirmed uncomfortably he hoped they wouldn't make him doing anything embarrassing.(My dear brother you have no idea what your in for) "Okay I'm going first Sora truth or dare?" Sora sputtered his eyes going wide." Uh, Dare?" Which sounded more like a question. Smirking Riku said ."I dare you to kiss Kairi then admit you like Kairi!" Sora was practically screaming in his body. Sora sighed standing up and walking off to find Kairi.

Kairi saw Sora heading towards her. "Hey.... Sora ummm.." Sora nervously shifted his feet. All of a sudden a pair of warm lips pressed up gently against his. His eyes went wide a million questions going through his head before kissing her back. " Sora... I've actually had a crush on you since we meet but I honestly was a little afraid you didn't like me in that way so I never said anything." Sora chuckled before wrapping his arms around Kairi in a hug kissing her lightly.  " And I've always liked you Kairi but I never said anything Because I thought you liked Riku." Kairi let out an  airy laugh. Sora shuffled his feet." So... Kairi do you want to be my girlfriend?" In answer Kairi flung her arms Sora's neck and kissed him.

Sorry @Sokai70 this is not my best work but I tried. Anyway I heard something about people wanting a Kingdom Hearts Movie. Which they should it would be totally awesome. Anyway #314 in Kairi honestly for me that's a record. As you can tell I don't win things or get things often. And this book is a one shot book but I had to make a two parter for this one.