~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We stayed in the safe enclosement of the closet, it was like our brains were slowly getting the understanding of what was happening to us. We could hear loud laughter and music coming from the lower deck, it seems that if we were out the way everybody had a good time. Amani was convinced that everybody was crazy, she said that her father and my sister were the ones in the bedroom.   He didnt want to get caught with her by anyone so he used us as pawns in his game. She also said that she was afraid that no one would believe that we werent messing around as Ron said. I always thought he was a really great guy until he punched my nose up into my brain. That completely took me off guard, Joseph wouldnt even let me get a doctor. Apparently our tour doctor didnt get on the bus, cause he was in the middle of a very important poker game and the stakes were high. I decided to use this time to get to know Amani a little more, she was so sweet how can anyone be upset with her. "How come you stopped coming to Hayvenhurst?". I saw her rub across her curly light brown hair, she had great hair. "I kinda felt unwelcomed after Janet stated that her and my brother needed time to get to know each other on a couple level. So I knew he would visit there alot  so I found other stuff to do after school."  Raising an eyebrow I eyed her in disbelief ,did my sister really kick someone to the curb all because of some guy. "Oddly enough I can see the growth between them, I guess me being the third wheel was holding them back." She said wiping her eyes and sniffling lightly. "Im sorry she wasnt a good friend to you." I said wrapping my arm around her hugging her gently. "Thank you." She said lightly."
I grabbed her hand and never let go the whole drive before I knew it we had fallen asleep against each other.I woke to being poked by something in my stomach, instincts kicking in I grabbed the pole like object. "What you doing Mike?"
I heard as my vision got clear, looking up to almost 5 different pairs of eyes.
"This where you take your little childish dates to?" Jermaine said earning chuckles from all the others. I quickly looked to my left noting that Amani was still sleeping peacefully against my shoulder. "Hey Mike do you mind removing your little girlfriend's foot off my bag." Randy said with snarl in his tone. With the door to the closet being open I could clearly see the swollen parts of her legs, I knew that if I moved it while she was still resting she would wake right up in a fright. So I gently ran my fingers through her hair and whispered in her ear pleading for her to wake up, all the while glancing at the intrusive stares at the door of the closet. The more I took in waking her the more narrowed the eyes became what was wrong with these people she started stirring and looked in my direction, she made my stomach grow hot. God help , I have no idea what is happening to me. She slowly sat up and looked around ,lightly yawning while covering her mouth. She slightly jumped soon as catching sight of our intruders. "My bag please, get your foot off." Randy said in a annoyed tone, which caused Amani to abruptly yanked her foot away. She hissed loudly but kept her composure by leaning forward to push his bag away from us. For the next two minutes we were handing bags and suits from all around the closet to them. Yet again we were enclosed in the darkness of the closet to ourselves I thought it was a strange activity, but Amani once again stated they were crazy making me laugh. She also said something was amiss and we should keep our eyes peeled. Honestly speaking I believed her she had me feeling anxious and excited all at once. After 10 minutes of silence in the closet we soon felt the bus slowing down. She suggested we should head down stairs so we wouldnt miss room assignments.

"It'll be ok." I told her helping her get to her feet. "If Bill is there when it happens ,he'll make sure everything will be in order far as that." She opened the door to the closet giving me an unsure expression before responding. "Are you always so optimistic?" She said shaking her head lightly. "I have to be in this business." I said with a shrug. We sat on a near by bed waiting till the bus slowed and came to a stop. "I'm pretty sure my sister is going to have company in her room tonight, so I wont have time to get the swelling on me to go down properly." She said leaning forward resting her elbows on her knees, taking a deep breath. "What do you mean?" I questioned looking at her with a frown on my face. " Meaning she'll go as far as to make me sit in the hall until her "good time" has been had". She said chuckling softly. Rubbing my hand down my face in exhaustion being careful of my nose I took a deep cleansing sigh. "That's terrible and what does your father say about this when you tell him?". At first I thought she wasn't going to answer cause a whole minute had went by before she responded. "He doesnt believe me , he claims im just trying to cause trouble and I should keep my mouth shut." I noticed she kind of whispered when she said it.