Its complete

Hey I have a 19 hour flight to Thailand next Thursday, so there's progs gonna be a ton pre-written while I'm on holiday, just for y'all ;) anyway mwahhh love youuu all :)

                                Your POV

I saw billies face drop and hit the ground hard. She knew Tana very well.

"But if that goes there and that goes there.." I placed the last couple of strings, the other shapes here complete except the circle. Billies house was avoided but it was Tana.

"Is there a way we could save her?" She was pacing the room.

"I have some security who can legit sit on her bed and guard her, check every drink and meal."

"Billie baby,"

I sat her down on the bed.

"Today has been a rough day, not only for me, but for you to. Let's drop the board for now, and go and enjoy the time we have together. Look, come this way"

I grabbed her arm with a big smile across my face and went into the living area. I had the tent and everything set up with fairy lights and cute pillows and blankets. Her eyes lit up Beautifully.

"You did this? For me?!"

"Why wouldn't I" I chucked as she entered the tent.

The tent was around the size of the whole room. I had Netflix set up for ya on the projector and on my Mac.

"Babyyyy mama"

When she said that something clicked and I got up and grabbed my phone. The tent was very large, meaning I can stand up straight to.

"What are you doing?" Billie giggles as she stood up with me, forgetting she is taller and goes straight into the Chair.

"Hang on! Be careful dumb dumb"

"I'll try to dumb dumb" she slouched back down into where she was sitting.

I put on the baby mama Dance song and started Doing the dance and she got out her phone and filmed this: then posted it everywhere LMAO

Content deleted

(Btw just pretend it's you dancing with a smaller belly)

"Oh my gosh" she was wetting her self in tears and I sat back down next to her.

"I love you Eilish" I kissed her on the lips and grabbed s blanket to throw over the top of us.

"I love you more Y/v" she grinned and put her arm around you.

"So what we watching Eilish?"

"We are gonna watch..... The shining"

"Shit. I'm scared of horror films!!"

"That's why I'm here to protect my angel... and my Second one on there"

She kissed my belly and Then slipped her hand and placed it onto it.

"I never thought I would be in this position at 17. But look where I am"

"Y/v." She paused the TV for a moment and got serious.

"We need to plan our wedding... find possibly a house and..."

I cut her of.

"Shhh!! Eilish!" I covered her mouth.

"Let's enjoy the film now. We have a lot on our minds! Let's just enjoy this moment ok"

"Ok mama what ever you say angel"

Suddenly my phone began to ring as the children appeared in the hallways. One way to scare a mother to death. A FaceTime. Billie picked up my phone and looked.

"Zoe?"

"Oh she keeps tryna text me and shit!!! I need your help to stop it!!"

                              Billies POV

Oh hell naw. Not gonna happens. Zoe keep running because other wise the Fox is gonna catch up....