Chapter - 27

Time, space, misunderstanding can't separate two people who are mean to be together.
They'll find there path somehow and end up together only.

-TR

Advay's POV

"So as usual you come from back Mrs Akruti Jaiswal? The habit was old so I couldn't expect anything" I snap, Piyali hold my hand tightly looking the all around us.

"So what to do? My son wants this little bitch so thought to give him. Shouldn't you complete your little brother wish?" I just hate this bitch who give birth to me.

She looks towards men and they held us and put clothes on our eyes then lock hands behind with help of rope. I can feel we both throw in car's trunk.

"Advay" i heard her fearful whisper.

"Don't worry I'm here" I spoke irritated can't hold her.

"I know you won't let anything happens to me. Take care yourself" she whispered makes me feel confident more. That's what I wanted her to be faith on me that's nothing wrong will be happen to her.

The car stop and I struggle as those men's are taking us different ways.

"Where you're taking her?" I yelled but they punched me. Let wait sometime and everything will be end soon.

"Welcome welcome" I know it's Shravan bustard who's now very happy seeing me capture.

"Hey son look your big brother is here" Akruti said with evil tone.

"Well wanted to kill you very soon but first you should suffer. Now I'll use your that girl and you'll be helpless here and then I'll kill you and that hot chick will be my mistress. So how's the plan huh?" I wanted to beat him up for talking shit but 4 men's are holding me. Seeing my helplessness they laugh.

"You both will pay for this act of yours" i warn which very much true...."and you bitch Akruti, can't believe you're the one give birth to me. Sometimes I feel disgusting thinking it" I yelled received a slap.

"Oh shut up. I'm also not so fond of you my son....I was never wanted you but the father of you are adamant to not abortion. Who wants to be your mother" through I know she never loves me but hearing she wants to kill me before birth really hurt somewhere. But no I won't let this feelings overpowered me ever.

"Go son enjoy and let my another not so good son to heard all" she spoke pushing me down. I take out the little knife I hide inside sleeve. They already took our phones but never know all will be till now track us easily through Piyali's locket.

"What the fuck you think bustard. Dare you come near... I'll kill you"

"You bitch shut up"

I can hear everything happening the room besides mine, I did cut rope fast hearing Shravan slap my Piyali. I'll but his hand for sure.

I get success opening them and soon open my eyes. Those guards are shocked and tried to fight but they're nothing I'm front of me. I take there's gun and start shooting. Akruti and others hide behind something and we continue shooting while Shravan comes out pointing gun at Piyali's head. I gritted my teeth seeing blood on her corner of lips. She looks towards me and I nods.

"Advay comes out otherwise I'll kill your little girl"

"No Advay don't come just because of me"

"Shut up you bitch"

"Shut up you bustard"

I took this chance and shoot on Shravan's hand while Piyali pushing him come to me running.

We continue fire, I throw a sharp knife to Shravan which cut his hand and he yelled loud and we run outside taking this advantage of everyone's shocked locking the door behind us. We continue run and I can see our men's are also running completing task.

5

We sit in car which is fully ready. They're shouting because there some gas balls we throw inside so they can't break door easily.

4

The car started fast and we're going out to a safe distance.

3

I order the car to stop and smirk.

Advay never lose.

2

I always know after Nayatika they'll do something fast but it's all my trap.

1

Piyali hug me tightly closing her eyes and I peak her forehead.

Boom...with a huge blast everything is finished. There's no way anyone can be safe. The gas will be make them suffer while now blast.

A perfect plan.

"You knew it before right? What if something serious they would do" I smile little seeing my wife's glaring. She looks cute in it.

"I'm not kidding that you're smiling" she whinnied making me more smile.

"But you look hot in angry mood that's I wanted to eat you"

"Shut up" i nods and hold her hand.

"The way today you trust me that I'll not anything happens to you in same way I had my trust on myself. I knew them more than anything so thought to finished everything soon"

"That women was your mother" she whispered angrily but then curse..."such a bitch" I laughed, it's rare when she curse like it.

"I guess staying with me you're becoming my type. Good for you" she rolled her eyes. I wipes the blood her lips and caressed her face where slap marks are. I placed a kiss there and took her church.

We both closed eyes in front of Jesus. I open and looking at her, it's a perfect time.

I come on my knees and she gasp seeing me like it.

"I know I'm crack, mad had so many problems but I love trouble you and when you curse me fight with me was best moments. I knew in anger I did wrong. I had no right to force you and take advantage your emotions. But in the end of the day I can just say I do love you. I'm a BEAST and you're my BEAUTY. You changed me so much and now I can see a happy future us having a family. Will you accept my apology and give me a chance? I promise to cherish you and our love forever. Will you accept YOUR BEAST?"

She smiles little and hold my hand making me stand.

"I don't know anything about what people(viewers 😀) think but it's my heart. A crazy one which after everything  beat only for you and yes I'm ready for another chance. I'll make work on our marriage. I'll be YOUR BEAUTY MY BEAST. And last , I do Love you too"

We hugged each other's tightly and capture lips for a promised kiss to be with together forever.

After breaking the kiss we look towards Jesus and we spoke together.

"I Do"
___________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️