Chapter - 21

Love or Hate, both are sides of coin.
If you hate a person it will stay in your head always..
If you love a person it will stay in your heart always.
The line is so thin...we never know when love becomes hate or hate becomes love.

-TR

Advay's POV

The gun shots becomes clear and soon my men's joined. I just left from back side to a store.

What she thought I'll listen her stupid words and comes without security? She's such a fool.

Yes I killed her parents but if she asked me questions maybe I'll give answer but now never.

I come out and sit on car and drove back to home. I smirk, she'll gonna get very much surprised and she's gonna useful for my long mission.

It was some days back I was planning to say that 'I Loved her' but not now...I hate betrayers and she knows it but still she did. If today she won't do it I'll surely going to propose her for marriage...but now she'll learn her lesson.

"Now the life of princess is over" I mummer seeing her pic on my phone.

I'm not gonna let her go. Never. She's mine. The first time in auction i saw her I just feel I saw her somewhere and the attraction, curiosity, deepth eyes make me choose her. Then when I tried to find about her I comes to know why I know her!

She's daughter of Arun Kapoor and Maithli Kapoor.

But I never know after her parents death her life changed this much. I'm aware of her complaint in police but this all caring is in my left hand so simply the case turned into accident.

Then suddenly two days ago in my study room when we're working, Vivian take a file but mistook the file which had Piyali's information fall. He was shocked knowing about who's her father. Varun know all as he find it about but he didn't.

"Why I'm not inform who's she?"

"What's the matter with it. Let it be" I told him calmly.

"But she knows who killed her parents and what if she's here with a motive?"

"Because she doesn't know who we're and she doesn't need to" I frown seeing him shock face.

"What's it?" I asked.

"But she asked and I told" i was shocked but then I thought last some days she's always wanted to know my group name! Something fishy.

From the time I got all information. So that Nayatika Jaiswal Stewart is behind all that. Well she's my another enemy which I ignore till now as not important, her father in law Rajant and Arun is my father's enemies.

It's all time of 'Mission DR'....I successfully kill Arun to flop there Mission but that Rajant run away with his family but I guess now they're here becomes together with my forever enemy Raghav Jaiswal. Nayatika is Raghav's step sister, her age was just 9 year older to Raghav's son shravan.

Disgusting family!!

Raghav's father and mistress died years ago and after that the girl isn't able to our hand. Dad always had information about his family being always enemy but this puzzle always stay hidden now it comes and I'm gonna use it.

Now the end of Rajant, his son Manohar and Nayatika is coming. It will be great to flop Raghav's another plan.

So now when he can't win against me he's using Piyali but fool are they. I'm using everything to get hold of them.

The car stop and I went inside my outhouse where soon that little Stewart family is gonna come.

Advay can never be loose. He's always 10 step forward from all.

Piyali's POV

I don't know what to say Ansh but he wants to go back Advay. In some months he becomes his fan. I just wanted as promised Nayatika ma'am take me back India. But the ride seems most long ride in my life. When will the airport will come.

I'm tensed about what will happen to Advay? Is he okay? But why I'm tensed about the person who killed my parents.

Maybe because you love him...I block the whisper my heart. We can't be together. I can't ever forgive him. I'm Damm sure he knows and hide all alone. I'm now doubt is he doing all acting till? Maybe he had motives.

I frown when the car stop in a lone area.

"Why you stop the car? Where is airport" but for my horror the two men's in car laugh aloud. Ansh hug me being scared. Both turn looking back and I feel scared with those lusty gaze.

Soon there comes another car and we're shift to there. I was shouting them to leave me but I guess I'm in big trouble.

Ansh is crying so much hard and I tried to console him.

In all I mind whisper one name.

Advay!

Soon to my horror I come again the place I hate. A dark place

They took me inside Ansh with me holding tightly. I tried to push them but it's vain they're powerful enough.

I saw some 5-6 girls lay in dust crying and sitting in corner.

Soon there comes Nayatika ma'am smirking at me.

"Why?" I asked, it's simple she cheat me.

"You're such a fool. But (she slap me, I hold my check) that bloody Advay got save. He doesn't come alone" I just got relax hearing that but next word give me horror.

"But now he can't save you. You're going to be a prostitute." She laughed and left.

After about an hour all we're shift to a truck. I was hoping maybe Advay comes and save me but will he?

You cheated him. He won't come...my mind spoke.

The in between the truck stop and some gun shots are heard. Then those men's door open.

I smile seeing the men's I know. Advay's men's.

They come and took Ansh. Then they're going.

What me?

"Vivian" i shouted seeing him at corner. I tried to run but those evil men's held me.

"Good bye"

"Woh! What?" I can't believe what he's saying?

"You did very much wrong and Advay D'cruz never forgave betrayer. The order is only save Ansh not you"

"He is a murderer of my parents" I snap angrily. He just say now they're going to let me go with them.

"Yup he is. So?" I staring him unbelievable.

"What about others?"

"It's not our business" he spoke and looking at those men's then give a bag of money as they let Ansh go.

Those evils take me inside truck, Ansh is asking about me, yelling my name but the car left leaving me here.

Those men's laughs at my State then again pushed me in truck with another's 5 girls.

He left me.

He hates me now.

What's gonna happen to me?...then I remember Vivian said he accepted that they killed my parents and asked so? How are they could do this and behaving as if it's nothing?

Why I'm stuck to this life?

To back I guess chacha's family torture at least not so this. Maybe now my life gonna miserable more and here the only person can save me......

The murderer of my parents. The love of my life. But he left me.
____________________________

Next update - 30. 6.19

Please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️