Chapter - 24

The painful past was unforgettable if it's connected to a person who's dear to us.

-TR

Piyali's POV

I open my eyes and look everywhere. Then everything come back to me what happened last night.

Escape.... auction... Advay

I didn't know what to say and define this man. First he forced me then cared me. He can't treat me as a personal slut. But then what I'm? Isn't he buy me for THIS?

I couldn't help the fresh tears comes, the room was making me suffocated now. Here every placed had our sweet memories....I thought he loves me but he didn't. I was just a thing he brought.

He was the murderer of my parents what can he expect me to react? But I guess there's no one I could trust. For a second when last night I was saved I thought maybe Advay had a reason, maybe we should talked but no. With what right we should talked? I was no one to him.

After freshnup I sit near window looking outside. Getting bore I thought to go out but the door was locked. I chuckled dryly and sit again. Soon there's a knock. I didn't say anything and maid come , placing the food left.

So I'm back to prisoner.

Full day passed sitting blankly... it's nearly 6pm, when suddenly another maid comes.

"Ma'am sir is calling you outside in his study room"

"Say him I'm busy" i mummer looking outside the dark sky.

"Ma'am big boss come today. You need to come otherwise I would get punished"

"What you mean big boss?" I frown.

"Sir's father" I nods nervously, why he wants to meet me. Is because I run?

Would they're going to kill me?

God I'm really pathetic still thinking Advay can't kill me. Maybe he can!

Advay's POV

In morning I slowly without disturbing her sleep left from the room. I was so frustrated now. One part was happy and another was sad. Why I'm feeling guilty what I did. What she did why I'm forgetting? If I wasn't aware then those bustards would now kill me with her stupid plan.

No what I did was right. She should be scared and stay here silently.

I come to terrace and saw the decorations almost gone. Only the tables are here still. With my hand I made all this arrangements from 2 days. I could never forgive her for breaking my heart.

I left outhouse getting ready and smirk seeing our 3 guest lying lifelessly. I motion my men and he come with a bucket of cold water and throw on them.

"Good morning" i said sitting on chair. With lot of difficulty moaning in pain they sit.

"Eyes down" my mens said and they followed. That's what I always wanted, they should be looking down on my feet what there's place.

"So time for saying good bye" i point my gun towards Rajant first then shoot, then towards Nayatika and shoot. Manohar was already shivering badly.

"Want to live?" He nods scared looking there's death body.

"Take him and present those Bodies to Raghav" nodding they left. I left Manohar because he's going to died anyways but in Raghav's hand.

I back to my work, I sent Vivian to make arrangements Ansh for placed as now Raghav will be find a target and I don't wanted an innocent to trap here.