Chapter 3

Melina P.O.V.

After a few more classes we have finally have lunch and i cant wait to see bae again. I went to her class to see if she was there since this was the class we dont have together. She was the last one to walk out cause the teacher wanted to talk to her.

"Hey you ready for your most hyped period yet"

"Sure " she said giggling

"But on a more serious note would you like to hang out at my house this weekend"

"Yea and you had me scared i thought it was gonna be something more serious than that"

"Lol what did you think i was gonna say"

"Nothing"

"No tell me"

"Really it was nothing"

"Ok i am going to leave it alone for now"

"Thanks now let go eat i am starving"

"Lol yea lets go"

---------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week went by smoothly and today is friday so i am getting ready for Saniya. She don't know it yet but she is staying for the whole weekend. I already gave her my address in school today so i know that is taken care of. Also my parents are taking a trip this weekend so i dont have to worry about them. And Jojo and Matt are staying at some friends so i have the place to myself. Everything set all i got to do is wait for the bae. Lol i will never get tired of calling her and seeing her blush when i do.

Well i didnt have to wait that long cause i few minutes lates she was texting me that she was outside.

"Hey u know you could've just ringed the boorbell"

"Ok i will save it for next time"

"Ok so you already planing your next visit"

"Shut up so what are we gonna be doing"

"Well i have some things in mind but i dont think you are ready for that"

"Haha but serious "

"I am serious"

"Shut up" she said as she hit me

" on dam your hits hurt ....... you thought but naw let me stop"

"Yea you should"

" ok so you want some pizza"

"Yea sure where from"

"Um Dominos what topping do you want"

"Um i like the meat lover one"

"Good cause that is the one i was gonna get"

"Lol so why did you ask me which one i wanted"

"To seem nice lol"

"Wow but can i put a movie in"

"Yea do you want to watch it in my room or the movie room"

"The movie room will be cool"

"Ok it is though that door, down the stairs and to the left"

"Ok i think i can find it"

"I'll be down in a min so can you pick the movie"

"Sure"

She turned away and i couldnt help but to stare at her ass as she walked. Haha, i got to stop. Sometimes i think i was born in the wrong body. Lol

After i finished ordering the pizza, i went upstairs to get some blankets and then i went downstairs to the movie room to see her bent over in front of the cabinet with the movies in it. Let me tell you booty had me like GOD DAMM.
"Damm"

"What" she turned around with two movies in her hand

"Nothing i just remember something"

"Ok, so i got two so comedy or horror"

"I like both so idc"

"Ok well i never saw these so we will watch both"

"Ok cool the pizza should be here soon,so do you wanna wait or just start the movies"

"We could play 21 questions while we wait"