Chapter 2

Melina P.O.V.

After the little talk I had with Saniya, we look at our schedules to see that we had most classes together accept for English.

"So Saniya where did you moved from"

"Oh I moved from California"

"Wow that is a long way, but did you have a boyfriend back home"

"No, I got tease a lot because of of the way I dressed and my size"

"Well they were probably really stupid for doing that because you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen and I not just saying just to be saying it but I really like you already and we just met"

"Wow, thanks for saying that, but I can tell that we can become something later on in the future, but I don't want to rush into anything until I figure my feelings out"

"Ok I understand but I still want to be there for you if you need anything"

" Thanks for that and I will hold you up to that lol"

"Ok so let me show you around the school"

As I showed her around I couldn't help but to feel sad, because I really like her and she is not ready for that type of relationship. I want to be with her but I am not a very patient person, and I don't want to rush her. If that makes any sense. Ugh I will just talk to Konnie about it and see what she says.

"Nene"

"Huh"

"You ok"

"Yea just thinking about somethings"

" You want to share"

"No not right now but later maybe I will"

"Ok"

" Yea, so let's get to class cause the bell just rang and you don't want to be late on your first day"

I walk into the class room to see some of my friends from last year so I know I am going to like this class a lot. I walked up to them with Saniya by my side.

"Ayo Nene this you" One of my close friend Khalil said.

" No not yet so don't try anything"

" Oh ok I see but is you gonna introduce us to your new friend"

" Yea this is Saniya, Saniya this big head is Khalil, that light skin over there is August, and trey songz looking wanna be is Devon and last the beyonce wanna be is Nicole"

" Ok so you got jokes miss I want to look like Zendaya" said Devon

"Ok so what Zendaya is the bae she can get it any day"

" shut yo bisexual ass up it is to early in the morning for that"  said August

"You wasn't saying that when you was all in this pussy last night haha"

"Man you wish"

"Wow you guys are crazy"  Saniya said

"Oh you better get used to it cause this is how we are all the time" Nicole said.

"Ayo Nicole let me talk to you real quick" I wanted to see why she was mugging the shit out of Saniya.

"Yea sure"

"Bae I will be right back" As I said that to Saniya  I could see the light blush on her cheeks and I laugh a little while she tried go hide it from me. She is so cute when she blushes, I made a mental note to make  her blush all the time.

"Ok"

I walked over to the side of the classroom where nobody was and I turn to see if Nicole followed and she did.

"Yo why was you mugging Saniya"

"Cause I don't like her"

"May I ask why you don't like her and you just met her"

"Because"

"Because what, if you are gonna be petty then I don't have time for this"

"Ok fine I don't like her because I don't want her to take you away from us"

"Is that the only reason"

"Sure"

"Come on you can tell me anything you know that"

"Ok so I like you but I don't want to mess up our friendship"

"Why didn't you just tell me this and how long did you like me"

"I don't know maybe a couple of months now I didn't want to say anything just in case it was just a phase but the feelings haven't gone away"

"Wow, this is crazy, you shouldn't have just told me, I don't even know what to say"

"I know this is hard to take in but I still want to be friends"

"Ok first if you would have told me sooner we could've maybe had something but now I have feelings for Saniya and I don't want to add any drama to that"

"I get it"

"Ok good and also we will always be friends nothing is gonna change that"

"Ok that is good to know"

"Yea but one last thing I don't want you to be mugging Saniya anymore, if you feeling some type of way then come to me,ok and if I start to date Saniya I don't want you to feel some type of way about it ok"

"Yea ok I won't mugg her anymore, I might feel some type of way if you start to date her but I won't let that get in the way of our friendship"

"And if we do to much pda and you don't like just pull me aside and tell me I really don't want to lose your friendship over some petty stuff get it"

"Yea I get I would probably get over you when I find me a new boo thing"

"Girl you are a hot mess but don't turn in no Thot or I wouldn't claim you anymore haha"

We walked back to the group and sat down and waited for the teacher while we crack jokes on each other. I am really glad that Saniya gets along with everybody because that would been to much if she didn't. And I am glad that I had that little talk with Nicole, I didn't even know that she liked me that's crazy.