Chapter 16: "Silence!"

I'm undressing Snape and kissing every inch of his skin and I'm telling him I love him. He's kissing my face and some other places 😏.

"I want to be your children's father", Snape whispers.

"Ah, and I want to be your children's mother", I gasp.

We turn around on Snape's bed and...

"Y/N! Wake up! We need to go to have breakfast", Glen wakes me up.

Oh no, of course it was just a damn dream.

"Yeah... Just a second", I murmur and get up on my bed.

"Hurry up, sleepy head!" Glen yells.

I get dressed and then my head is clear enough to start wondering why on earth is Glen being so nice again.

"Wait, aren't you mad at me?" I ask her.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I lied to you about Hagrid, obviously."

"Oh, that... I'm not upset anymore, you're my friend after all. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes." She gives me a quick hug. "Now, let's go to eat."

The breakfast in the Great hall is the same as always before, except for Draco is sorting fast away from me and he's giving me a bad look every now and then.

I wish I could talk about this to someone, but it's still their own secret and I don't have the right to tell about it to anyone. I do regret yesterday. I was being stupid and used Harry to make Snape jealous, but it was wrong and I know it but I'm just really bad at apologizing and anyway Draco would never forgive me.

Maybe I should go to say that I'm sorry. But I know I can't make a scene in front of all the people so I decide it's better to do it some other time.

Suddenly Draco stands up and walks straight up to the teachers' table and stops in front of Snape.

"May I have your attention please?" he asks, and everyone shuts their mouths.

"I've got something to tell you all, and unfortunately it's not good news... Well, I might just say it - professor Snape is dating Y/N."

Everyone in this room gasps and starts staring at either me or Snape. I feel like my heart is beating so damn fast right now that I might just die right here and I kinda wish I would.

I can't hear what Glen and Chris are saying to me, I think I might pass out or something... I stand up and hear Dumbledore shouting: "Silence!" as I run out of the hall into the corridors.

I gasp for air and try to take deep breaths. I've never panicked this much. I hear steps reaching me but I don't turn around to look who that is. Luckily it's Snape.

"What is this all about?" he asks me.

"I'm so sorry, Severus, I never meant to tell anyone." I'm crying on his shoulder.

"You are so stupid, Y/N!" he yells. "You said you hadn't told anyone about us!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. God, I'm so stupid!"

Dumbledore comes to us and says: "We need to investigate this case and send Snape away from now.... Even though we don't have any prove. I'm very sorry. I kind of ship you two."

I'm confused about his words. He's not mad at us... He ships us?!

"Come, Severus, I better take you now", Dumbledore says and takes Snape with him.

"No, wait!" I scream after them but they just keep going.