3-Attention seeker

Felix tried his best the whole class not to look at the guy who somehow convinced one of the students in the back to give him their seat but the second the bell rang he couldn't hold himself anymore so he slowly turned around and pretended to look...

Felix tried his best the whole class not to look at the guy who somehow convinced one of the students in the back to give him their seat but the second the bell rang he couldn't hold himself anymore so he slowly turned around and pretended to look for his backpack while in reality, he was just trying to get a good look at changbin's face again and make sure whether he was the guy from the hospital or not.

Felix's eyes widened when the black-haired boy leaned down to grab his backpack making his turtle neck collar drop slightly since it was a little loose and he gasped when he noticed the edge of the stitched cut on his pale skin.

Holy shit it's really him, Felix thought and almost let out a surprised cry when he looked up at the guy's face to find him staring back at him, his piercing brown eyes drilling into felix's.

"Felix what are you doing? Let's go minho is waiting!" Jisung shouted as he grabbed his friend's arm forcing him to stand up and started dragging him out of the classroom "Minho told us to meet hi-"

"Jisung!" Felix interrupted what jisung was saying and stopped once they got out of the classroom making the latter stop aswell and turn around to face him "Remember when I told you that I walked into some random guy's room and my mom told me he attempted suicide?"

"Yeah the one who had cuts everywhere," Jisung nodded, his eyebrows knitting in confusion "What about him?"

"I think it was Changbin, don't you think it's weird how he's wearing a turtle neck when it's still so damn hot? And I even saw the cut in his neck! I'm sure it's him! Even seungmin said that he's weird," Felix explained and watched as Jisung's eyes shifted to something behind him and gasped "What? Are you even listening to me?"

Felix frowned when his friend didn't reply and slowly turned around to face whatever jisung was looking at, thinking it was probably Minho or just jisung pranking him like usual but he felt his heart drop when his eyes locked with the dark brown ones once again.

Fuck.

"U-uh I-" Felix tried to think of something to say but before he could even stutter anything else changbin suddenly grabbed his arm quite harshly and pulled him closer to him making the blonde let out a cry both in surprise and in pain and with his other hand he pulled down his collar making the two boys in front of him gasp.

Jisung immediately turned his head to the side not wanting to look at the stitched cut however Felix just stood still as he examined it and slowly looked back up to meet changbin's empty eyes. He was in fact surprised by how calm the boy in front of him looked. He expected him to be angry or offended because of how he was talking about him on his back but he was completely unbothered. Is he not showing his emotions or does he just not care? Felix thought as he looked back at the cut and wondered why in hell would someone do that to himself and even show it to others.

"Happy now?" Changbin asked flatly yet his voice sounded so intimidating making felix's heart race even faster than it already did "Can you start minding your own business?"