𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

"HE'S GETTING TOO STRONG

"HE'S GETTING TOO STRONG." Amaryllis looked up at her girlfriend's words, locking eyes with the girl. "The adults are doing nothing, and soon... Hogwarts won't be able to protect you anymore. You won't be safe anymore, darling." She licked her lips, placing her hand on Sylvia's face.

"Love, it's not our responsibility. We're teens; we shouldn't be fighting in a war. We should be like, going out on adventures, having fun, breaking rules... not fighting a mad man." Sylvia closed her grey eyes, leaning into Amaryllis' hand. "He's made me lose so much, and... for what? Because of a stupid propcey he choose to believe? I'm 16 years old, and he's years older than me. Why does everyone think I can defeat him? Sure, I'm good at defense, but I'm not some insanely powerful being! I've lost so much thanks to him, and... and I just don't care anymore, I-- I don't care anymore! I should be having fun, not worrying about some war that's looming over our heads. I should be able to have a life with you."

Sylvia opened her eyes, locking eyes with her love. "Amaryllis," she began softly, "You can't keep pretending that the adults are going to solve everything. They've barely made a dent in defeating him. But you... you've gone face-to-face with him many times, and you've kept up with him. You've even hurt him a few times. You can defeat him... you just need a little more power."

"What are you suggesting?" She whispered, tilting her head to the side in confusion. Sylvia sighed, a look of exhaustion on her face. "I've found something..." Sylvia trailed off, grabbing Amaryllis hand. "It's a ritual. It's a way to bring back the olde magic. You could do spells and rituals without even saying a single word! You could warp realities, you could change the world! You could defeat him once and for all! We could have a happy life! Maybe even have a few pet peacocks."

She giggled, her nose scrunching up. "That would be nice, huh? I could become Mrs. Amaryllis Malfoy? It has a nice ring. Maybe even a few kids?" She smiled softly, as she thought about the possible future she could have. She could have a happy life. "How do you do the ritual?"

Sylvia smiled, before reaching for her wand and flicking her wrist, her bag floating towards the two girls. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a dark book. Amaryllis gasped in awe, her eyes wide. It felt like the book was calling to her. It had almost a faint, red glow around it.

"You see this?" She asked the red-headed girl, pointing to the symbols that were on the rather old, looking rage. "This is our way to freedom and happiness."

Reaching out, she traced the symbols in front of her. Looking up, she locked eyes with the female Malfoy, and nodded quickly.

"I'll do it."

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"RUN!" Sylvia shouted, grabbing Amaryllis' hand and the stuff they needed for the ritual. "We need to do it now!" Shoving themselves into a large room, the girls put as many protection charms on the door and room that they could think of.