Choke

I'm standing at my locker with my headphones in when Mercedes, Sugar, Santana and Tina congregate around Mercedes' locker in between classes. Brittany comes out of some classroom, clutching her trapper keeper to her chest, "You guys, I just went to my first student council meeting, and I found out that we have another prom this year. So, as president, I need to come up with a theme. And I'm thinking, if we do alien abductions, we could set up cornfields and probing booths."

Coach Beiste walked by and smiling at me. I missed her and being on the teams but now I'm dealing with the consequences of my actions. She had a black eye, like someone got a good hit in. Apparently Santana noticed it too, nudging Sugar as Beiste passed them, "Aw, hell. Looks like Mr. Beiste went all Chris Brown on Mrs. Beiste."

I slam my locker door, turning to face Tana, "Dude, cut it out."

The girls stopped their giggling but Santana continued to joke, "What happened, Coach, Cooter put the smack-down on you 'cause you wouldn't let him be on top?"

"That isn't funny Santana," I basically growl before turning to Coach. "I'm so sorry Coach."

"What did you just say?" The synchronized swimming coach asked Santana gruffly, clearly on my side. 

Santana rolled her eyes at the coach, "Nothing. It was a joke."

"So, men hitting women is funny to you?" She crossly asks the Latina, jutting her hip out and tapping her foot impatiently. 

"Oh, please. We obviously don't think Beiste was hit by anybody. I mean, look at her, she's a wall," Santana gestures to Coach Beiste, who's oblivious to the conversation taking place 10 feet behind her as she talks to some of the Basketball team. 

"Santana, that's still not something you joke about," I calmly state, reinforcing what the coach was trying to make a point of. 

She smiled at me, liking that I wasn't like the other four in finding domestic violence jokes amusing, "Let me tell you something. I'm Coach Roz Washington. I'm an Olympic Champion, and I do not suffer fools! Especially fools who think domestic violence is funny. I want your names. Shannon!"

She yells to Beiste, getting her attention. "Write these names down as placeholders. Hatrack. Asian Horror Movie. Li'l Oprah. Rojo Caliente. Salsa Caliente. You're on my list now, girls. You just watch what happens next."

I walk to Glee alone today, I'm usually with someone but today no one appeared. By the time I reached the choir room door, a pair of hands hold an envelope in front of my face. It was addressed to Kaydon. When he moves the paper out from in front of my eyes, I cocked an eyebrow up at him as if to say explain yourself. 

"I got my acceptance letter from Georgia State!" He announces, beaming as we sit down in the back row. 

"Oh my goodness! That's amazing, I'm so proud of you!"

I pull him into a hug and he mumbles into my shoulder, "Thanks. Now we're both going to the school of our dreams."

Puck:
Well, we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found new toys

Well, we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

School's out for the summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's
Dirty looks

Well, we got no class
And we got no principals
We ain't got no intelligence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes