Chocolate & The Fair!

Meagh was so silent when we first met on her residence.

I was too much confused about what she was actually thinking about. But, after some days, she felt easy and started frankly discussion about problems and all other things.

When she talked to me, I just keep my sight stable on her and I amazed all the time that how much thoughtful and good minded she is. But the situation is too much opposite that she can't smile for a while freely.

And this is the matter I shocked about. Honestly my mind then found an intention and It was, "How could I make her smiling." And somehow I'm trying this thing continuously even more sometime.

Trust me, I never saw a girl looking too much beautiful when she smile before met her.

9th February was the so called chocolate day and I met her again on February.

Let me tell you about the chocolate day on February, It might call valentine week, and on the 3rd day of the week every lover gave chocolate to their lover as a gift.

I ask her If someone gifted her any chocolates. And as prayed her answer was negative, so decided to give her a bunch of chocolates.

When I reached the shopping center and bought some chocolates, the shop keeper took a photo of mine and told about a offer of free dinner with my love bird. But as My dream girl doesn't know that I love her, so I missed the offer.

Then I came to her residence and wrote a note on my pad that I have a gift for her. I was afraid, because if her guardian got the news then they will sack me and I will lose the opportunity of staying beside her. But she told me that no one will know about that and then I gave it to her.

I tried to increase my working time for her, because I wanna stay beside her for a long time and if she want then for whole of my life.

Wait!

Do you wanna know about one of the most memorable day?

The fair!

Yes we reached together on the public bus.

When we reached on the fair it was almost afternoon. Before entering the fair she bought a flower crown from a street child and wear it on top of her head. I realized again that she is the cutest queen.

We turned around the fair together and saw some interesting thing. She bought some of those. Whole of the time It was so impressing to look her smile, The smile what comes out truly from her heart.

Coming back to the home was kinda interesting and memorable for me.

The chance came to me when the bus stopped suddenly, her crown fall down and I took it back to her head with my own hand.

19210

19221

To be continue....