Falling in love

The next day,

Yeah! it was the first day I came to her professionally.

She was sat down in front of me. I tried to look at her eyes, but same as the previous day she was just put her eyes down.

I started giving my lesson to her, may be she was felt uncomfortable as it was the first day to sitting beside me for a long time, and also I was a unknown person too till she started a conversation from herself.

After some time, she look at me and I was!!

It was so unexpected. why?

Then listen,

I never thought in my boyhood that the weird word love will start knocking at my door. But it was truly a matter of feeling uncomfortable when I saw that all of my classmates going to a date with someone and I was just a third person among them.

Day by day I felt bored and I decided to start loving someone. After taking the decision, I realize how hard it to be loved by someone else. I started flirting girls of my own institute and they behaved me like I am a newborn to them. It motivated me to being hopeless. Told me that, "Go back dear, Love is not for you."

So, I get back and started following my old routine again.

But, it's 2019 and that moment the first time my heart was denied my decision and starts beating a little bit more than the normal rate.

I shocked up for a moment and at the same time I tried to understood myself that, It's nothing.

When I leave her palace. It was the evening for the first time my heart asked me, "What was that?"

I was even more confused about my heart beat. But stopped walking, putted my eyes on the sky and asked my heart, "Is it really?"

It answered me, "Yes, I really fall for her."

May be the sentence "Love at first sight" was true and it happened with me what was actually unexpected. And I realize the most important thing that happened with me always unexpected, because I was hopeless.

I also realize the most important thing on the evening that, "Love is not a decision, It's inner feeling that stays unrevealed most of the time."

And the 1st day of my new working place gave it to me perfectly.

I fall in love finally after a huge vacation of 20 years 3 months 26 days....

1923

TO BE CONTINUE.......