3. Turnabout Gatewater

Sebastian Debeste

September 7 | 3:58PM
Gatewater Hotel | Viola Hall

"M-murder?"

Franziska nodded, "We've been investigating this hotel early last night because one of the members of the smuggling ring is located to be here. When we found one room, water was seen in front of the door, we entered and we found one of our agents is found in the bathtub dead with the sink broken and water sprinkling everywhere. I believe he was suffoacted in that bathtub."

"That dimwit of a murderer won't get away with this!" She exclaimed with gritted teeth and smacked her fist on the table.

My mouth went wide and got an eerie feeling as the scene tried to picture in my mind, sending shivers down my spine.

"That is a tragedy."

"I'll further explain when Miles gets here. I'm going to need someone to assist me while this case is on-goin-" Franziska cut herself off when Mr. Edgeworth appeared back in front of us.

Franziska gave him a smirk, "Congratulations on your promotion, Miles Edgeworth."

"Thanks Franzsika, now.. Status report."

Franziska explained the whole situation again to Mr. Edgeworth. After a long time of explaining, "I'll give you the permission. Unfortunate it may be but I won't be aiding your investigation as much I want too. I'm loaded with work in the prosecutor's office." Mr. Edgeworth groaned and sighed not long after.

Franzsika was lost in her own thoughts and I stayed silent waiting for Kay to return.

"Sebastian." I immediately stood up from my chair, "Yes Chief Prosecutor?"

"Why don't you assist Ms. Von Karma in her investigation?" Mr. Edgeworth diverted his eyes towards me.

Is this my chance?

Franziska eyes rapidly blinked, returning back to reality, "Wouldn't you agree, Franziska?" Her whip collided the floor creating a loud snap, closed her eyes and crossed her arms, her fingers pinching her arm lightly to think once again. Mr. Edgeworth still has his eyes wide open from the shock of her whip.

"I think you interrupted her thoughts Mr. Edgeworth. You shouldn't have done that." I told the Chief Prosecutor. Mr. Edgeworth smirked, "She wouldn't mind.. And it looks like our international prosecutor already has a lead."

"Not quite yet but I have to check with the police's investigation to who they arrested." Franziska answered, tapping her heels on the floor.

"Debeste, come with me." She went on, whipping the floor before immediately leaving us, I glance back towards Mr. Edgeworth, "Thanks, Mr. Edgeworth." I bowed and I quickly followed Franziska towards the scene of the crime.

I wonder where Kay went.

September 7 | 4:44PM
Gatewater Hotel | Shi-Long Lang's Room

We arrived at the scene of the crime to see Agent Shi-Long Lang arguing with the Chief of Detective Gumshoe.

"I told you I didn't kill him! I have no motive and I have a solid alibi. I only discovered the body!"