"You are, and you're avoiding my questions right now..." You start to lose your patience.

"Y/N.."He tries to talk but you cut him.

"Y/n??? You don't call me that..." You frown tilting your head.

"I mean... "He gets lost in his words.

"Tell me, what's happening!" You relax your arms pissed.

"Theres nothing happening!" He gets louder.

You get startled and blink twice at him.

"Then why...?" You murmur.

"You asked for it..." He gets up abruptly and he seems mad.

"What..." You start to regret when you see him coming close.

"I'm gonna tell you what's happening.."He trapped you between the door and his body.

"Isn't it what you want?" His arms cages you and he leans his face dangerously close. 

"Jung.."

"Shut up..." He seems really serious.

"After all these days living with you, sleeping with you, having your scent on my clothes, being your safety net when you're in a panic..."He takes a brief pause.

You swallow nervously, lost in his gaze.

"I just..." he breathes out shaky.

"..fucking want you so bad." He kisses you roughly.

You widen your eyes and get a little bit shocked by his last words plus the kiss. To make you even madder, your whole body heats up, awakening and boiling desire.

Jungkook disconnects his lips from yours, locking his eyes on yours.

"I can't stay with you inside this room. Do you understand now?" He frowns

Your hand grabs the hem of his shirt.

"You must have gone crazy..." he chuckles cynically trowing his head up.

"My desire is consuming me each day...I'm afraid I'll just jump on you and take all of your clothes out.." he takes bief pause.

Jungkook kisses you again, this time moving you towards the bed.

He pushes you over the bed and hovers you, his lips attacks your neck, tracing sloppy kisses all around.

"Wha...what are you" Your voice fails you because of your body shivering so much with his touch.

"I want you... so much" He whispers in despair, touching every single part of your body with firm hands.

"Wait..wait!"You push his chest and he stops, staring at you frowning.

"Did you go crazy for real?" You try to catch your breath.

"Yes.. I'm fucking crazy right now.." He removes his shirt roughly.

You gasp avoiding to look at him.

"I'm fucking crazy to ruin you" His lips go back to your neck causing you to shiver and close your eyes.

You feel like surrendering, none of the things he did on the past counts now, you just want him, more and more.

"I wanna feel you.." He whispers on your ear, sneaking his hand inside your shirt.

You arch your back to feel him better, he was burning desire. His skin was so hot and inviting, everything you wanted now was to be free from your clothes.

"Look at me.." He whispered taking a little distance, to look at your face.

You look at him, his whisper was so sexy and husky, your whole body was shivering and your walls clenching.

"I can't stop anymore....not today." He kisses you passionately and moans against your lips.

You welcome him, kissing him back. Your hands go down and you try to remove your shirt, you can't control your actions anymore.

Jungkook helps you, tossing your shirt on the floor right after moving it. His lips attack your cleavage and breasts while his hands grip tight on your waist. You arch your back, moaning soft and low.

Jungkook stops abruptly and touches his forehead on yours, breathless. You take a deep breath and close your eyes.

"I'm gonna do you so good you won't even walk tomorrow.."He murmurs.

You bite your lower lip feeling his bulge touching your clothed folds. Your core was aching and you started to rub against him unintentionally.

"Fuck.."He groaned low, grabbing your chin to make you look at him.

"Such tease..."He holds your cheeks between his thumb and index finger, giving you a mischievous smirk.

"I've been thinking about being inside you all day.."He bites your lower lip roughly.

"Fuck..." you whispered feeling your walls clenching so hard.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

HEYO MISSED ME HERE?

Y'all nasty wet hoes. Love you