1.

(Y/N) 's POV

I never thought this day would arrive so quickly. Sitting on the white furry stool in front of my mirror, which was highly used to check my reflection each day before running to college, today is showing a completely different scenario to me. I was beautifully dressed, although i preffered light makeup so it was nothing too drastic. I never did makeup, so i was looking much different even in these slight efforts to make me look like a bride. 

Marriage. Today was my arranged marriage,and therefore, i was more nervous than excited. I had met my husband to be a few times, one meeting and then for the preparations for marriage. Since i had pretty much no option to say no, the marriage was finalised in one go. The case was that the groom was my father's boss' son, who saw me once when i had to visit my father during his shift due to some reasons. He flirted with me right in front of my father, although he wasn't paying attention much to my relief, so i ignored the man. But later i told him im not interested. Even after that my father's boss proposed for marriage and i understood that if i refused my father could face problems. We are not too well off in terms of money and my parents have already taken too much trouble for me, so i did not want to put them into more. I did not have any boyfriend since i was basically too focused on studying as i was on scholarship , therefore it became easier to convince myself. 

Jimin. His name is Jimin. I shuddered thinking about him. The look he gave me the first time he saw me, which he continues to give me every time we meet. Its as if he stares right into my soul, which makes me hella uncomfortable. But not like i can do anything about that now. 

I straightened myself as i got up and unlocked the door to my room. My cousin sister and my friend was waiting for me and as soon as they saw me their expressions were too adorable. After giving me a 5 minute mini lecture of self confidence and women empowerment and also 2 minutes of useless teasing, they finally decided on taking me downstairs. 

As i was descending the stairs i could feel the heavy gazes of everyone on me. I never was a person who loved attention, i always wanted to be lost in crowd so that i could behave freely. The situation right now just kept increasing my anxiety, but anyways we reached downstairs and they walked me to the groom. I stood there, beside him, but didn't look up to avoid any kind of eye contact, and took the little moments to calm my rapid heartbeat. Suddenly, i felt an arm wrap around my waist and i felt him tug me closer to him. Still didn't look up, but i felt him bent down until he reached my ear. 

"You are the most beautiful wife one could ever have. I am so happy today. I knew you could not reject me. Afterall.... You could not have anyone better then me." 

I scoffed mentally as i sensed him pull away from me. As if he ever considered my rejection. Happiness and ego was basically radiating from his body. I shifted my attention from all the crowd to the entry gate. I don't know why, but it felt as if someone was soon going to enter... And somehow there entry was going to bring a difference. My gut feeling told me that something was wrong. Everyone was too happy to notice it, but there was a wierd silence lingering outside, like a silence before the storm, but again i could be too nervous and therefore these thoughts were coming in my head. Just as i thought to pay attention to the marriage ceremony i heard a lot of footsteps, of people running. And as soon as i looked in front of me i saw unfamiliar people covered in all black with.... Guns in their hand, which was unfortunately pointed at the guests in our hall. I panicked, what was this somekind of prank? 

I turned to face Jimin and he had the same expression of surprise and horror on his face. Before i could utter a word, a heard a loud gunshot and everybody went silent. I was shocked to my core. I had never heard a gunshot in reality, and it was terrifying. Specially the way everyone's struggles died down and all their eyes were focused behind me. I tried to look back but someone from behind me grabbed me away from my place and locked my neck by their hand a gun pointing to my head. A scream escaped my mouth, the same was done to Jimin. The only person who was left untouched was his dad, waho was clearly scared by all the commotion. A few of these people who seemed to be gangsters of some sort were encircling him while he was pushed to the ground. 

"Celebrating without us?? Not so cute hm?" a hoarse voice said to him. The speaker started laughing like he just saw something very funny. And honestly it gave me shivers. It wasn't a normal laugh at all. He looked like a maniac. 

"S-stop it.... What are y-you all doi...?"

My shivering voice died down as soon as he  turned to look at me. A monster, it was the least i could say for him. All the maliciousness, the madness, the power in his body was shown through his eyes. He smirked at me after scanning me from head to toe. I looked away immediately feeling as if he will eat me right then and there. I could hear his footsteps approaching me and i wanted nothing but to dissappear from his sight. 

My view of the ground was interrupted by his shoes which stopped at a small distance from me. He forced me to look up by pla ing his gun below my chin. As soon as i had eye contact with him he pointed the gun straight at my forehead. I was scared and it was showing by my shivering body. My head glistening with small sweat beads. All this didn't go unnoticed by him. Afterall he was no common man. He could have a one second look at someone to tell what was going on with them. And with the terrified vulnerable beauty infront of him, he realised he took the right decision. The mission he came for will be done whatsoever. 

But he will sure take an extra reward from there.... The bride.