snow white ch.3

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded 'till now! Forgive me! *gives you a cookie*

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto.

Beta-Read And Edited By: LeTiffany.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*

.: Mizuki's P.O.V :.

I stared wide eyed at the Hokage. After taking a few moments to let what he just said sink in, I finally tried (read: tried) questioning him. I was so shocked that at first, when I tried to speak, I made a strange wheezing sound.

"How do you know Rima?" I finally queried.

He looked at me thoughtfully, then stated with a gentle smile, ''Now that I think about it, Rima reacted the same way you did when she realized what had happened to her.'' 

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.  

"Tell me, are you perhaps Rima's little sister?" he chuckled, making me bite my lower lip in anticipation. 

"Yes, but how'd you know?" 

"Your sister was a great shinobi," he began, "she always talked about how one day, she would go back to find her little sister. She never did say where she was going back to, though." 

He sighed, forlorn look on his face. Despite that, he continued. 

"One moment, she was here; the next, she was gone - leaving those who cared about her brokenhearted." 

I didn't quite understand what he meant by that. 

"What do you mean, 'Rima left'?" 

He gazed at me with a look, one that said 'I-don't-know-if-I-should-tell-you-or-not'. 

"Rima betrayed us. She left and joined an evil organisation, the Akatsuki," he informed, grim look on his face. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

How could Rima betray the village, let alone, join the Akatuski! I mentally protested, not believing a single word that leaked out of the man's mouth. 

"You're lying!" I roared, brow creasing into a scowl.  

The Hokage gazed upon me with the same miserable look, before he opened his mouth. "Believe me, I wish this was a lie, too. But it's true. Rima betrayed the village and left." 

My eyes narrowed into a slight glare, before I blinked - realising my behaviour. Taking a deep breath, I calmed down, head hanging. As I looked down at the floor trying to count the tiny dust bunnies, the Hokage continued. 

"I'm sorry to have upset you. I didn't realise how much pain this would cause you," he chided softly, and I immediately regretted yelling at him. 

"N-no, I'm sorry for losing my temper," I sighed, feeling even more worse. 

He smiled at me reassuringly, chuckle leaving his mouth. "It's fine." 

"Hokage-sama, could you please explain exactly what happened to Rima?" I asked, wording my question carefully. 

"Yes, I could, but I think there's someone more fit to tell the story." 

I raised an eyebrow, then asked with a sudden interest, "Who?" 

"You'll find out soon. He'll be here in a moment," the elderly man informed. 

As if on cue, the door opened, and in came Naruto (who had been waiting outside), along with someone whom I never expected would know Rima. [1]  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~* 

[1] = If anyone can guess who this is, they get a dedication. 

Yay! I finally finished! Sorry, it's so short. Anyways, I'm thinking about starting a little contest for anyone who's interested. 

Well, Bye! 

Thanks so much to the readers who gave me feedback! 

Why. 

Are. 

You. 

Still. 

Reading? 

I. 

Said.  

Bye. 

JOKES!