Snow White(a Naruto love story)

Okay, so this my first story I hope you guys like it! The cover is what Mizuki looks like. The picture to the right is what Rima (her older sibling) looks like. Sorry, for any spelling errors!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto.

Beta-Read By: LeTiffany.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.: Mizuki's P.O.V :.

It was just another ordinary day. I woke up to a dead morning; the cabin was vacant, and not another soul's whisper was heard, just the ominous ticking of the clock in the hallway. 

Which was, of course, what I was used to

I performed the usual morning chores and tasks, and was given enough time to catch the anime, 'Naruto' on the television . My mother and father used to watch it with me, Rima too! Most people can't imagine me watching it, but it's (surprisingly) my favorite show . I guess it's because they can't picture someone as cold as me, sitting in my pyjamas, on the couch, watching something like 'Naruto'. It was actually quite boring watching it alone, my body just soaking up the cold solitariness of it isolation and rejection (depressing, I know). So, I decided to get myself some pop-tarts, abandoning the television for the precious sweet.

Which, just so happened to be stale.

My eyes narrowed at the treat, urge to crush it in my grasp very tempting.

We meet again, oh stale one.

I sighed,"I really need to buy some food."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came back, the news was on, which was quite a depressing discovery.

I scoffed as I half-listened to the woman talking, eyes fixated on the headlines.

"BREAKING NEWS! Snow White Strikes, Again!"

My ears were now open to what they started saying, finger twitching when I heard about how 'Snow White' killed two more 'innocent' people.

Idiots.

They weren't innocent, they were the total opposite. Guilty, as charged. It's just sad how the public denied them of that status, always believing that the criminals would've never been able to do such things. 

I don't even know why I try, anymore. All I'm doing is getting rid of fiends, who should be in jail. Sometimes, I can't believe how the police can be dumb enough not to realize that everyone I've killed was guilty of their crime, but never got charged. 'Snow White' was the criminal, now. I was antagonised, and now, I'm not even sure who the innocents are.

The reason they call me 'Snow White' is because one criminal got a look at my face, when my hoodie fell. Apparently, before he died, he told the police it was 'Snow White'. It's probably because I kind of do look like her. Considering the fact that I have raven-black hair, lips as red as roses, and milky, snowy skin, I'm not surprised. Although, my eyes are an amber/gold color. The only difference between me and 'Snow White' are probably our eye colours - hers was blue, I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was done with breakfast (really, I couldn't have afforded anything other than decayed pop-tarts), I realise I still had school.

So, the walk to school began.

There was a jolt, a sudden realisation, before I suddenly remembered my locket, and ran back to the cabin to get it. Once I had my locket on, I was ready to go. I opened my locket, gazing at the picture of my sister inside with a forlorn expression. I still remember her, as clear as day.

~FLASHBACK~

"Rima!" I called out, a grin adorning my face.

"Hi, sweetie!" my sister, Rima, greeted with a soft smile. "Guess what I brought!"

"What?"

"Close your eyes~!"

I followed her instructions, anxious to see what she had brought.

"Alright, you can open them!"

Lifting up my eyelids, my jaw dropped when I caught sight of what was in her hand. It was the most beautiful locket, I had ever seen!

"Wah, it's so pretty!" I gushed with awe. "Is it for me?"

Her smile merely widened, and she placed the locket in my outstretched hand.

"Yes, love," she cooed, making me giggle when a thought suddenly popped into my head.

"Hey Rima, how come mommy and daddy never say they love me?" I asked, tilting my head to the right in innocence.

My sister suddenly looked like she was going to cry.

"Sweetie, they do love you. It's just...that they don't know how to show it," she explained, forcing a smile onto her face.

But, I was five-years-old back then. I wasn't able to tell the difference between her real and plastic smiles.

"Okay, I love you, Rima!"

"I love you, too, Mizuki!"

~FLASHBACK OVER~

It's been eight years, since my sister went missing. Before she went missing, I remember I had dream where she said, "Sometimes we don't fit in, just because we aren't meant to."

My parents abandoned me in a cabin, near a forest, after she went missing. Sometimes, I wonder if they knew how bad it hurt me, to know that they could leave me, without so much as a second thought.

Although, I can't say I care, now.

I sighed [1], and continued walking to school. Most of the girls at school hate me. because a lot of their boyfriends adore me. I, personally, could care less. Ever since Rima went missing, the situation of getting a boyfriend, was never thought of. At one point in time, I was a bubbly, hyper and random young girl. Back then, all I cared about was making Rima happy. One thing about me, though, hasn't changed, and that's making sure if Rima's still okay.

As I continued on my way, something behind a bush caught my eye. I immediately stopped to investigate.

It was an ancient well. Rust had eaten away the once-shining metal of the contraption that held the pulley, and I had never seen so much moss on a man-made object, in my entire life.

I looked down into the large hole, blinking at the deep abyss of the well (big mistake, in my part). I yelped as my foot gave way to the moss covering the floor, and I descended into the well [2].

Oh shit! This is what I get, for being mean to poor, innocent, stale pop-tarts, I thought, whilst falling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please tell me what you think of Mizuki, the story, and anything really. I promise that the next chapters will be funnier, but for now, she is going to be kinda depressing. Feedback is welcomed and loved!

[1] = Mizuki seems to do this a lot...

[2] = I got this idea from Inuyasha (which, by the way, I do not own).

--------------------