Snow White ch.2

II'm so excited about this story, that I'm probably going to upload, like, two more chapters soon.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto.

Beta-Read & Edited By: LeTiffany.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.: Mizuki's P.O.V :.

When I came to, I was in what seemed like an bedroom. When I explored the confinements though, I discovered that I was in an apartment room. A pretty small one, too.

Okay, so not what I was expecting. Hmm, maybe this is what the afterlife looks like. Then again, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be this messy...

There were old ramen cups, dirty clothes, and trash littered around random places in the apartment room, as if the owner could care less about his place of living.

I suddenly realised that the design and concept of the apartment, was strangely familiar. I finally started to take in the details, eyes widening.

"Oh my God! It's all anime-like, in here!" I exclaimed, the usual 3D effects of the real world were gone; this apartment was drawn and coloured like something out of an anime.

Maybe I did die and go to heaven.

Although, I doubt it. Considering I'm 'Snow White', I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I spotted a mirror in the bathroom, the door slightly ajar, and ran towards it.

The sight that I met was certainly something I didn't expect. "Holy crap! It's me, but I look like an anime character!"

Sweet! I hummed, mentally. I blinked when I heard someone yawn.

I turned around, and saw some weird blond dude in his pyjamas. He was rubbing an eye with a fist in a drowsy daze, another yawn begin released from his mouth.

"Ah! Wait! A blond, messy apartment, ramen, anime-looking design..." I paused, eyes widening as I yelled out, "Naruto!"

So, that's where I am! I mentally berated myself for not noticing earlier.

I attempted to suppress the heat that was rising up to my cheeks as I stared at him, using my bangs to hide my face. I inhaled, closing my eyes before lifting my eye-lids again, only this time, my eyes were colder - emotionless. My calm demeanour was back.

I watched as the blond's eyes widened (much the same as mine did, before), before he pointed an accusing finger at me.

"STALKER!" he screamed, turning on his heel and attempting to run away...

...but of course, slipped on a random banana peel. He fell on his backside, wincing as he did so.

I sweatdropped.

Holy crap! I just sweatdropped! That's the coolest thing I've ever done!  

I stared down at the fallen Naruto, who, I'm sure is pretty creeped out, right now.

I know I am.

"I'm not a stalker!" I protested, "I'm not even sure how I got here! Could you please, just take me to someone, who can help?"

He gazed up at me for a few seconds, before he replied with a smile, "Sure! What's your name? I'm Uzumaki Naruto, dattebayo!"

"I'm Shinbi [1] Mizuki," I replied, mentally sighing with relief at his response.

His smile though, faltered as he looked at me strangely. I looked at his eyes, and then realised he wasn't looking at me, but at my right eye. I glanced back to the bathroom mirror, before realising that my right eye had turned into a pinkish colour [2]! I was on the brink of panicking, but closed my eyes, took a deep breath and calmed down. I then looked back at the mirror, raising an eyebrow when I saw that my right eye was back to its usual amber/gold colour.

Weird...that's never happened before...

"Let's get going, then," I stated, ignoring what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At The Hokage's Office~

.: Mizuki's P.O.V :.

I sighed as I continued to wait outside the Hokage's office, paying close attention to the door. 

"Alright, you can come in," a voice stated from the other side of said wooden door, making me inhale sharply. 

This is it.

Opening the door, I stepped inside the room, allowing the door to close behind me as I released the handle. In front of me, sat the Hokage, himself. He looked as cool as he always did. 

Too bad he dies, I thought sadly. 

"Well, apparently Naruto says that you told him that you fell down a well, and somehow ended up in his apartment. Am I correct?" he asked, fingers intertwined underneath his chin. 

"Yes." 

"What is your name?" he continued asking, gentle smile on his face. 

"Shinbi Mizuki," I answered with confidence, blinking when his eyes widened at the mention of my last name. 

"Shinbi? Do you know Shinbi Rima?!" 

My God, he knew about Rima! 

Wait, he knows Rima?! How?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got the footnote idea from LeTiffany. She's awesome! Go check out her stories! The picture on the side is what Mizuki wears.

[1] = 'Shinbi' means 'true beauty'.

[2] = I'll explain this, later on.