a cry for help

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for the house. I had music playing on my speaker, but not too loud because I didn't want to wake the roommates up. I was humming to the words of the music playing when all of a sudden I feel two hands wrap around my waist. I instantly thought it was Colby, so I put my head to 'his' chest.

I turned around, about to kiss him, when I notice it's Jake. I jumped and backed away. "Jake what the hell?!" I yelled. Jake smirked and pulled me close to him. I struggled to get out of his grip. He only held me tighter. He smirked. "I have you right where I want you." I was scared. I have never seen this side of Jake. 

I tried to scream for help, but that only resulted in him covering my mouth with his hand. "Try screaming for help, and it will only end in pain. So, it's better for you to enjoy yourself." I started to cry silently as he dragged me to the bathroom. He made sure the door was locked. He then told me to not move. I was scared for my life. I was confused and hurt. I just wanted Colby. 

I feel Jake take off my pants. I squirmed, trying to make it harder for him. That resulted in my getting slapped. I winced in pain and cried even more. "I told you. Now, don't fight it." He said, smirking evilly. He then slid off my underwear, whilst pulling down his boxers. 

Jake started to finger me slowly. I just cried harder because his intentions were evil. 

He then slid in his dick, not letting me adjust. I cried squirming trying to get him out of me. His reaction was him slapping my ass and thrusting harder. Unlike Colby, Jake was rough and didn't care if I got hurt. 

He started to pick up the pace, leaving me sobbing in pain. He thrusted into me really hard and I yelped. 

All of a sudden I heard Colby coming down the steps. "Kaila?" 

"Make any noise, you're going to regret it." Jake snarled. I just nodded. 

Colby noticed that breakfast was being made, but it was burnt because no one was attending to it. He walked towards the bathroom and tried the handle. Locked. 

"Kaila? Are you in there baby?" He asked worriedly.

Jake kept thrusting into me and I silently cried. Out of nowhere, Jake thrusted really deep into me, causing me to scream. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself. Jake slapped me really hard and I started to scream. 

Colby heard me scream and then a slapping sound. He kicked at the door, but it wouldn't budge. After a few more kicks he finally managed to kick down the door. What he saw infuriated him. He immediately tackled Jake to the ground and started to punch him. After about seven more hits to Jake's face, Colby stopped. He then saw me crying in the corner. 

Colby rushed over to me and hugged me tightly. 

"H-he raped m-me.." Is all I could manage to get out.

Colby had a terrified look on his face, "I promise he won't ever hurt you again. When he is conscious, he is getting thrown out of the house immediately." 

I just nodded and layed safely in Colby's arms.