Chapter 43 - A Bit Of Training

You woke up the following morning, comfortable and happy. Tails and Benny were still asleep, their hands held together on your chest. You thought about last night, and really hoped that nobody heard you.

You slowly got out of the bed, making sure not to wake the girls up. You put a shirt on, and quietly left the room. Some of the girls were awake, and you could hear them speaking to each other downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen, Sally ran to you. She gave you a kiss and said,

Sally: Good morning (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Good morning, feeling affectionate are we?

Slenda: You're one to talk.

Tami: Yeah, S-Slenda told us w-what you were d-doing last night.

Sally: More like who he was doing.

Several of the girls laughed. Lazari, who was sitting in the kitchen, began to blush a deep shade of red.

(Y/n): Really girls? What if Maddie-

Jane: She's passed out in her new room. Do you really think we would be making jokes like that if she were here?

Clockwork: I would.

Jane shot Clockwork a death stare, and she simply replied by shrugging her shoulders.

Slenda: Would you care for some breakfast (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Sure, that sounds good.

You took a seat next to Lazari, and as you spoke to the other girls, she kept glancing at your face. She couldn't help the feelings she had as of recently, and remembered what Scaria had told her.

See me as a woman?, She asked herself.

Though you didn't make it obvious, you could tell Lazari was staring at you. You were grateful that she was sitting to your left. In an attempt to make her flustered, you looked at her and shot her a wink. Sure enough, her eyes widened a bit and she looked down to her plate. You smiled.

You then thought of how winking would work. Or if it even was a wink, and not just a blink with a different meaning.

Clockwork: So (Y/n), who's next on your list?

She said that with a smug grin, and you asked,

(Y/n): Depends, how badly do you want it?

She was taken aback by that response, as she started to stutter and blush.

Clockwork: D-Do I really need to answer that?

You chuckled, giving her a smile of your own. A few of the girls giggled.

Jess: I mean, I'm sure we all have the same answer.

Some of the girls nodded in response. Slenda gave you a plate of food, your favorite breakfast meal to be exact, and you happily began to dig in.

Masky: So, have you given any thought on what you want to do with Maddie?

Hoodie: Yeah, do you want her to just live here? Or fight like we do?

You stopped eating for a second to reply with,

(Y/n): Good question.

Though you gave that response, you weren't entirely sure what you wanted for Maddie. On the one hand, you brought her there so she could be safe.

But on the other, it wouldn't hurt for her to know self defense as well as you did. You contemplated the idea of training her. Those thoughts were soon interrupted when you had another thought,