Louis- Emergency stitches😰

"Daddy! Papa!" Louis yelled as he ran downstairs. "Louis? What is it, baby?" Zayn quickly made his way over to the boy, Liam following close behind. "It hurts papa, and there's blood and..and." he trailed off. "Louis, look at me." Zayn crouched down in front of the boy. "Take a big deep breath, what happened?" Liam asked as Zayn took the boys bloodied hand in his. "I..I was using your scissors... And I don't know. I'm sorry papa." The boy cried not being able to think straight. "Its ok Lou, your not in trouble. You feeling ok?" Zayn asked as he grabbed Louis's waist trying to steady him as he swayed slightly. Liam rushed to support Louis from behind as they walked him over to the couch. "Here sit down baby, I'll go grab some tissues and some water," Zayn said helping the boy to sit then swapping places with his husband. "What were you using Papas scissors for? We tell you all the time not to touch them. We also tell your papa to put them up in the cupboard." Liam glared at Zayn then turned back to Louis. "Hey! Lou! keep your eyes open baby, Z, I think we need to call 911. Louis? Can you hear me?" Liam rushed to grab the water off of Zayn so he could call. The boy's eyes shot open as his dad called to him. "Daddy, it hurts..." The boy choked out as Liam placed the tissue firmly over the cut. "I know baby, I know it's scary but we are gonna get you help ok keep talking to me." Zayn returned to the lounge room. "Hang in there Lou, an ambulance is on the way," he said sitting next to Louis. Louis instantly buried his face in Zayn side. "How deep is it Li?" Zayn asked his worry starting to grow. Liam looked up at Zayn still sitting in front of Louis with his hand wrapped in bloody tissues. "his going to need stitches I think." Louis shook his head. "No! I don't want to go to the hospital! It hurts!" Zayn wrapped his arms around the boy. "Shh, it's ok Louis they're gonna make you all better ok." Zayn looked at Liam and sighed.

A few minutes later the paramedics showed up at the house taking Louis and Zayn to the hospital leaving Liam to stay home and care for Harry who was asleep upstairs. Zayn stayed by Louis's side comforting him as much as he possibly could pushing his own fears away. They finally arrived at the hospital and were given a room to wait in whilst the doctors got ready to stitch Louis's hand. Being Zayn's first time taking one of the boys to the ER his fear was growing as Louis got more and more panicked.

"I want to go home, it hurts and..." Zayn cut the boy off. "Shh shh no more, I know it's scary baby but remember what I told you if papa's not worried then there's no need for you to be worried, and am I worried?" Zayn asked trying his best to put a happy smile on his face. Louis shook his head. "N...no." Zayn kissed the boys forehead. "So there's no need to worry, just take some big deep breaths ok," Zayn said as he helped the boy to lay down for the nurse who had arrived at the door. "Hello, Louis! I'm going to be your nurse for today what happened here?" The nurse asked lifting the boy's hand and gently unwrapping the bandage the paramedics had wrapped the boy with. Louis turned and buried his face in Zayn's shirt. "don't look Its alright Lou, I feel horrible but he cut himself using my scissors in the bathroom." the nurse smiled at Zayn before looking over Louis's hand. "Ow, ow!" Louis cried clutching Zayn's shirt with his other hand. "Sorry bud." the nurse said placing the boy's hand back down on the bed covering it with the bandage. "There you go you can look again." the nurse said. "I heard you felt a bit funny when it happened?" the nurse turned to Zayn. "Has he every felt light headed before?" Zayn shook his head. "Its ok don't worry, I'm thinking it was just the amount of blood, the pain and the fear all mixed in together," she said as she grabbed the laughing gas mask. "Now Louis, see this funny mask. This is going to go over your mouth and your nose to make you feel a bit sleepy. Is it ok if I put this on you?" Louis shook his head. "No papa, I don't want it." the boy cried looking up at Zayn. "Hey remember am I worried?" Louis shook his head. "Then there's no reason for you to be, I'm going to be right here you can squeeze my hand if you need me ok." Louis nodded finally letting the nurse place the mask over the boys face. After a minute with the mask on Louis fell asleep peacefully letting the nurse stitch the boys hand.

30 minutes later Louis woke up and after resting for a while was able to be taken home by Liam, Zayn and Harry.

Sorry this stories a bit all over the place.😭😂