HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN SHE is the ONE

She wasn't at the hospital because she felt bad for Henry but she was there about what he had said to her when he was laying on the road almost dying. She said to Henry "Hi my name is Taylor and about what you said to me and what you did just to talk to me". Henry said that it is true I was trying to go and talk to you, but only because what i said to you on the street it is sort of true."I know because just of what you did I liked what you did and i am going to give you a chance i would like to take you on a date". Henry was just so overwhelmed that he could only say one thing "Yes umm yes that would be wonderful".

So another week passed with Henry still in the hospital, and with Taylor right beside him. The day had finally arived Henry was getting out of the hospital today and he was estatic. As soon as Henry steped outside the front door of the hospital there she was, Taylor waiting to see him and take him to where he was staying. "Tommorow we can go on that date, and I am sure that it will be spectacular." said Taylor in a calm voice. Henry said sure and taylor left his room so that he could sleep.

Onenight had passed, and it was now the time that Tayloris taking Henry outin the town fortheir date. First they stoped at thebeach for a moonlite stroll, then they will go and get something to eat at one of the most fancy resaurants inthe city. The date was over and Taylor said to Henry "That wasa beautiful evening lets do it again some time". Henry agreed and said"Well how about a week from today a night just like this one".Henry could see the uncertainty inTaylor's eyes but he had no clue of why."Is everything all right Taylor?" Henry asked. "Well not everything but only because I can't see you for another month or so." replied Taylor. "Oh well I guess I will just have to go with you."said Henry. "No you can't your home is here you have to stay, but I will be back." said Taylor. "No I am going with you because this place isn't my home my home isnamed Ceader Vill." said Henry.

So Taylor agreed to letHenry go with her to where ever sheis going but only because she thinks that she might be in love with Henry."Here we are goodold, Hittsburgenow all we have to do is find where we are staying." said Taylor. So they found there accomadations and got all cosey in there room. Later they decided that they needed to eat sothey found the best restaurant in Hittsburge. Afterthat it was time to find whois incharge of the job that Taylor is in Hittsburge for. So Taylor and Henry found the imployer and they talked for an hour or two, then they left and went back to sleep.

The next morning arived and Henryn didn't want Taylor to go to work because he knew nothing about Hittsburge, so he had nothing to do. All that Henry could do is wonder when Taylor would come home, he waited and waited for that door to open but it didn't open. Where is she Henry wondered she said she would be back in a few hours and it has been about four hours.