HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN SHE is the ONE

Henry continued on his search for Anne he knew that he would soon find her, but he will soon think twice. As Henry kept on his search for Anne he figures that he needs money so he must find a job. Henry comes accros many stores and goes throught many a job, now after his eigth job he figures that he has enough money to last him for a while. So he is back on track it was time for him to find Anne. Henry started his search on Main Street then he will continue onto the back streets but he knows thathe will find his one true love Anne.As Henry went down Main Street he kept a sharp look out forAnne.

As he was walking down Main Street when something, but this wasot just anything Henryknew that this was nothing like Anne. He knew this was love, but this love was not Anne and Henry knew that this was something new.Now that Henry has meet this person he knows thathe does not love Anne but he loves this knew unknown person. Even though Henry does not believe in love at first sight but he is starting to wonder if it is true or not.

The next morning Henry sat in his bed wondering of who he should look for Anne orthe unknown girl. He decidedthat he will look for both at the same time, but in his mind he waas thinking theunknown girl who he feels that he loves. "When you are in love how can you tell of who the right person is?" sais Henry to himself. On his way to start his search for Anne the one he claims to love he notices someone but the someone that he knows but at the same time he doesn't. It is the unknown girl which makes Henry's heart beat like he is having a heart attack, "I must talk to her and get her name." said Henry. So he decided to go and talk to her, as he walked across the street a car comes zooming down the street. With out slowing down Henry noticed the car and starts to run across the street buthe was not fast enough.

The car comes and in an instance the driver trys to swerve around Henry but it was not good enough. One moment Henry was seeing the one that he loves across the street but now he can only see faces around him but one face stands out. Henry leans forward for his last breath he says to the girl "I love you." and soon passes out.

Theweek after that Henry wakes up inthe hospital alone wondering what had just happened to him. Not three seconds after he awakes a nurse comes in and said 'Oh your awake." alerting Henry to his surondings. After a while the nurse goes outside and comes bake in with somebody, the unknown love of his life who heatempted to run across the street to meet was with him in that very room.