4.

Harry's eyes fluttered open and he took in his surroundings. He appeared to be in Liam's house, on his couch to be exact. A broken lamp on the floor caught his attention. That's when he remembered why it was broken. Zayn returned.

The creep with green hair was nowhere in sight though. He quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes in the process so that he could see better.

"Liam!" Harry called from the living room in anticipation waiting to see the other sane male. He heard footsteps get closer and closer until Liam's figure was in front of him. Liam seemed to be...worried?

"Zayn hasn't woken yet, he's locked in my bedroom."

Harry nodded his head, a bit flustered and confused. In all honesty, he was hoping that this was just some horrible dream.

Part of himself wished that he never met Zayn. That man was sick and twisted for ruining Harry's life and relationships. His two best friends and a handful of his acquaintances were murdered by this man. Why couldn't he just be happy? Ever since his parents died he hasn't been the same. Gemma wasn't helping him either. Hell, the girl couldn't even tell Harry happy birthday when the day came.

The other half of himself is sort of glad that he met Zayn. He'd always had this thought that nobody loved him. He fucked all of those people in order to relieve stress and sadness. Too bad that the only person who loved him, loved him in a crucial way. There would never be another man like Zayn.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Liam asked as he saw the boy's facial expression change. He sat on the couch next to Harry, rubbing soothing circles into the upper part of his back.

Harry ran a shaky hand through his silky brown hair. "Yeah- yeah I'm fine I guess," he shrugged. He really wasn't fine.

"Hey, it's okay to not be fine. I know how you're feeling. We both lost Lou and sadly there's no way in getting him back. I would do everything I could to get him ba-"

Both men were interrupted by the loud banging noise coming from Liam's bedroom. Liam immediately excused himself from Harry and made his way to his room. Harry was tailing quickly behind him, fear coursing through his veins.

The banging didn't stop, it continued and sounded like it was growing louder. "Let me the fuck out of here Liam!" Zayn boomed, making the walls slightly shake.

Liam opened the door with no hesitation. He was met with the sight of Zayn laying sideways on the floor, still tied to the chair. His eyes met with Liam's... and then Harry's. He held eye contact with the nineteen year old boy.

Oh how his heart leaped every time he looked at his beautiful face. All he wanted to do was to hold the boy and tell him that he was the only person he needed.

He didn't need that slut Nyla, that smart mouthed Louis, nor Liam. Why the hell was Harry even with Liam in the first place? Were they together or something? Zayn's blood boiled at the thought of them kissing— or another man even kissing Harry for that matter. Kissing those soft pink lips that were meant for his.

A switchblade was pressed against Zayn's throat. He smirked, looking up at Liam. Liam's hand was slightly shaking while he tried to keep a stern face to intimidate Zayn.

"You could never beat me in a fight Liam," Zayn chuckled bitterly.

"I'm not trying to fight you, you fucking psycho! I'm going to sit you up and you're going to tell us how the hell you're still alive!"

Zayn rolled his eyes but obliged anyways. Liam released the blade from Zayn's neck, then sat his chair up so that he was facing the other two men. He adjusted his arms behind his back. When he did this, he felt the rope that was holding his hands together loosen. Excitement took over his mood.

Liam raised his eyebrow and cleared his throat, waiting for Zayn to fucking speak up already. Zayn noticed this, not really caring about what Liam wanted. All he cared about was Harry. If Harry wanted to know the truth, then he was going to do this for Harry and not Liam.

Zayn's opened his mouth and began to talk with his low, raspy voice.

"If any of you thought that I was immortal, you're just plain stupid and wrong. Obviously you guys know nothing about killing. Liam here," Zayn motioned his hand towards him, "Tried killing me by stabbing me in the back. All I had to do was fake my death until the fucker walked away. Then Harry, stabbed me in the stomach as if that was going to take my soul away."

Zayn giggled darkly, slowly removing the rope from his hands behind his back. He mentally sighed in content when his wrists were finally able to breathe again. Harry stared at Zayn with a scared and bothered look on his face. No way this man survived two stabbings in the same night.

"How the hell did you live though?" Harry asked, those being the first words he's said to Zayn. Zayn faintly smiled, his heart doing a little flip when he heard Harry speak to him.

"I'm a murderer, I'm very smart when it comes to this stuff, duh. After Liam stabbed me I went back to my place and stitched myself up. It hurt like hell but I made it through.

After I helped myself I thought, Why not pay Harry a visit. I was going to break the news to you about that short fuck that I killed, but I thought that it could wait. When you tried to kill me and just left me there to die my heart started to ache. Maybe I should have let myself die. I refused to do that though, I could never leave my precious Harry out here in this world without me. I fled the scene and stitched myself up once more.

And let me just tell you something... Liam is not going to be there for you for long Harry. In fact, he knew all about me killing all of your one night stands. He's helped my kidnap, torture and hide the fuckers. He's not who you think he is," Zayn smirked.

Liam's eyes went wide after Zayn told his secret. He ignored the burning stare that Harry was giving him. Harry trusted not one, but two psychopaths? He quickly stood up, about to leave these two insane people.

"You know too much Harry, I'm sorry," Liam started. He took a hold of Harry's milky white arm, pulling the man into him. Harry's adrenaline was pumping through his veins.

"Let me go Liam! I won't say anything to anyone I promise!"

Liam simply shook his head and closed his bedroom door. Harry tried everything he could to get Liam off of him. Things such as pushing, kicking and even biting didn't work on the bigger man.

He gasped in defeat and disbelief when he saw Zayn's free hands untying the ropes around his ankles.

"Hand him over to Zaddy," Zayn ordered lowly to Liam. He immediately threw Harry into the uncomfort of Zayn's arms. What were these crazy men going to do to him? He shook in fear at the thought of them doing something horrible.

But then again, this was horrible. Harry's thoughts were interrupted when he felt a cloth being roughly pressed against his face. Spots started to blur his vision and then, then he blacked out with two men hovering above him.