I shouldn't... but I was painfully hard. One stroke. Just one, to his sweet, sultry voice. I'm allowed to do that. Ain't I?

I put a hand between my legs, cupping myself. A sigh escaped at the relief caused by the harsh touch.

"Dan... I hump your ass while stroking you, I'm close, right there with you... will you touch me? I need your touch. I need to see you, we are both naked and spooning, shooting off at the same time... Say something."

My eyes opened, my racing heart came to a stuttering halt.

What the fuck am I doing?

He wouldn't be turned on if he saw me naked.

"If you do this one more time, I'm quitting for real." I said in a shuddering voice and cut the call.

Fuck him. Fuck him for using me like this. Fuck me for allowing it. Fuck me for starting this!!

Not anymore. I don't want this. I want something real, not just lust filled phone conversations.

****

William Bassio

I stopped doing things on a whim, when my father died on a whim and the responsibility of my family and company fell on my shoulders. I had to be this person who was reliable, who took decisions based on detailed analysis of the pros and cons and risks and benefits.

It made me the grumpy gun guy.

What I was doing now was something the old Will would have done, out on a whim. No pros cons list.

I fucking felt like doing it. So here I was.

"This is the address, sir." The taxi driver opened the door with a big smile.

I smiled back and got down. He opened the trunk and took out my suitcase.

"Thanks."

He gave me another grin, "have a nice vacation sir. Call me when you are going back. I'll take you back to the airport."

"Sure."

I waited for him to start the car, and then rolled my suitcase to the steps of the house he dropped me.

It was painted in baby blue with a small iron gate at the front with waist length wall surrounding the house. Two coconut trees stood on either side, forming an arch, slowly waving to the hot breeze.

I opened the gate with trepidation. It was five in the evening but the house was quiet.

The doorbell sang for a half a minute for one little press. I waited.

A lady opened the door, mouth open as if she was talking before and stopped it in mid sentence.

I gave a grin. I could guess who she might be.

"Jay!!!!!" She screamed looking into the house.

I winced.

"Sorry. Come in. Come in. Please. I didn't know you were coming." She moved away from the door, letting me in.

Did she know me? How?

"Jay!!! Come down. You have a guest." She shouted again.

Jay?

Am I at the wrong house?

An older woman materialized from one of the many doors that surrounded the big living room we stood in. A little boy came running from somewhere.

They both studied me while I gave tentative smiles.

"JAY!!!!" All three yelled together.

I closed my ears instinctively.