Free days

Dezahrah's POV:
We finally made it to Pittsburg, Kansas. Finding a hotel was pretty easy. Getting all of our stuff into the hotel was a challenge. We were so tired that every other step we took we drifted off a bit. And it didn't help that our stuff felt heavy as fuck.

"Holy shit! Why did I bring to much." Sam whined picking her suit case up from the trunk.

I went beside her and picked mine up too. "Same here."

The hotel was like most. Motel6 3 stories, looks kind of shady. We grabbed the rest of our things and went to our room. Throwing our stuff on the floor we plopped on to the beds.

"Ughh... I can't believe that we drove all night without sleep." I say flipping over to lay on my back.

"I know, but tbh I'm really hungry. Food?" She looked at me and propped her head up on her palm.

"Sure. Then sleep. What sounds good?"

"Pizza?"

"YAAAASSSS BITCH! Let's see if they have a Rays around here." I say in excitement.

...

We were driving around for a little while, never founds Rays so we gave up and went to some place called 'Louis pizza'. It was okay, nothing compared to Rays. I mean it wasn't as bad as little caesars but not as good as Rays. Make sence? We just got a basic 1/2 cheese 1/2 pepperoni cuz we like both.

"That was actually not that bad" Same said sam as we got in the car.

"Yeah, I mean nothing compared to Rays but not as bad as I thought it would be."

"AHHHH!" Sam screamed.

"What?!"

"I'm just so happy!"

I chuckle "That doesn't mean you have to scream!"

"I know but I'm just so exited.☺️"

Sam's POV:

In the morning we decided to get breakfast, it was actually decent. Nice waffles, okay orange juice.

"Should we stay another night and chill or keep driving?" I say to Dezahrah hoping she would say stay.

"Ummm, I don't know what do you wanna do?" She said as we walked back to our room.

"I'm really exhausted and would like to get some more rest. Maybe get some actually healthy food."

"Okay." She said with a smile.

We unlocked the door and went into the room. Going over to my bed, I decided to take a desperately needed shower. Lifting my bag and plopping on the bed, I take out my towel and toiletries.

"I'm going to take a shower. I suggest you do too, no offense." I drugged my shoulders.

Dezahrah, who was sitting on the bed watching Netflix (on her phone), looked up. "Well good. You need one too. And I'm flawless."

"Sure you are." I said rolling my eyes and giggling.

...

After we were both showered, we decided to head out to a local health food store. The drive there was petty nice it was a dark overcasted sky, no chance of rain tho. Sad face :/

Once we were inside we looked around. Going down this isle, we saw a ton of juices for juice cleansing.

"Hey, we should get these for on the road. To keep us healthy, since all we eat is junk 90% of the time anyway." I recommend.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." She smiled at me.

We picked out our juices and checked out. We gore bought to last the next 3 days. Which should last a until we leave Nebraska. Who knows?

On our way back to the hotel we listened to some sleeping with sirens.

"Hubcaps and ashtrays
I was born but I wasn't raised
The big wheel the black space
Tried my best but wasn't praised"

I love them. There new record was amazing. I even pre-ordered it xD