311

Dehzarah's POV:

The beginning of summer, I was traveling all over the country. I was so exited, I was going with my friend Sam. Sam was a 5'4 blonde with pretty green eyes and an amazing body. She was so pretty it wasn't even funny. We were traveling to 3 states:

•California

•Nebraska

•New York

Now I no it doesn't sound like a lot but we weren't just going to 3 towns in each state, we were going to every town in all 3 states. For me that's pretty big, a 15 year old girl going on a huge road trip with her BFF! I bet your wondering how we got our parents to let's us go. Well, her parents thought it was a wonderful idea, getting to see the "world"! My parents were a little tougher, I had to beg for months and months, till they finally let me go.

"Okay let's make sure we have all the essentials." Sam said, pulling out a huge list from the pocket of her jean shorts.

"Bikini?"

"Check!" we both said.

"10 pairs of shorts. 5 new, 5 old?"

"Check!" we said again in sequence.

"Tops?"

"3 new ones and 4 old ones." I said.

"Me too."

We were in my bed room with all our cloths laid out for the trip. Mine consisted of:

•A cute skull and rose bikini

•5 old band tees, 2 new cropped tops (which Sam made me get) and 3 new band shirts

•A pair of black wedged flip flops and a pair of bright red vans

•2 old comfortable bras, 3 new bras (which I need to break in)and 2 slutty bras (Sam said to bring them just in case, whatever)

•3 pairs of normal underwear, 2 slutty pairs (again Sam) and 2 pairs that say cute on the butt

•Just normal ballet socks

• And finally 5 new shorts, (3 were high-waisted and 2 were just plain black and red) and 5 old shorts (1 with skulls, 1 plain purple pair and 3 yoga shorts)

Let's just say we wanted to be prepared.

Sam's POV:

Me and Dehzarah, my BFF, were going on a road trip. I was so exited! I had every thing planned out down to the pair of socks.

•A pink cheetah bikini

•3 old tank tops, 2 old graphic tees and 5 new cropped tops

•A pair of black sandals and a pair of galaxy vans

• 2 old bras, 3 new bras (which are actually more comfortable than my old) and 2 slutty bras (just in case haha)

•5 normal pairs of underwear and 2 slutty pairs of underwear

• Normal ballet socks

• And then I got 5 new floral shorts and 5 old skirts/shorts

This would be the trip I hoped Dehzarah would finally get out their and find someone. I mean she's had a crush or 2 but she never had a boyfriend. Which I don't understand why because she is so pretty! Petite, very pale girl with purple hair and blue eyes. Yeah, sure she can be 'scary' to some guys but that's because they judge her appearance. And she doesn't deserve a doüch like that.

"Okay. So we have everything, right?" Dehzarah says looking at all her clothes Separated on one half of the bed.

"Yup! Lets start packing!"

We started in on girly products and built to clothes.

"You done yet?" Dehzarah's mom walked in.

"Yup. I made a checklist to even make sure I have everything."

You see, Dehzarah's mom wasn't really key on us going. But once she got them to let her go, they kept a close eye on her. Making sure she has everything, checking in insesently. I don't really understand what the big deal is, we're 15. I mean it sounds young, but were not fucking childish.

Dehzarah's POV:

All packed, we headed down stairs to say our goodbyes.

My parents were being super over protective, which annoyed me.

"Okay. You have everything right?" My mom said stressfully.

"Yup. Were going to be fine mom!"

She handed me a piece of paper "This has everything you need on it. Contact info, Your bank acc. Funds and what to do if something were to come up."

"Okay."

"Okay.Oh well I love you!!!" she gave me a kiss and a huge hug. "be safe..." she whispered in my ear.

"I will." I whispered back.