Chapter 1: This student's cliche death

Hey, guess what! This story is garbage so I'm remaking it. You should read that instead of this. Also the sequel to this is actually good so if your a fan of JoJo and can actually stomach this crap read this. I will be going off of my remake to this instead of this story in the sequel so you should probably read that when it's finished. Also, when I finish the remake I'm going to delete this piece of garbage. I'm also not editing this so if there's sonething in here that doesn't make sense like celebrating the reads, thats why.

I opened my eyes and suddenly I was in a void.

"Where am I!" I screamed out, suddenly realizing where I had awakened.

"Do not worry child, you have died and our currently in what you humans call purgatory."

I stared, dumbfounded at the person in front of me who could only be described as an angel in how beatiful they we-

"DID YOU SAY PURGATORY!"

As in the place middle-ages people thought was where people were sent to wait for what could be eternity to found out what their punishment in Hell would be!

"Yes, this is Purgatory, it is quite different from what you humans thought of it as, you see, purgatory is actually a place where good people decide whether they want to go to heaven or be reincarnated."

"Thank god."Was all i could say i as heard the news that i was considered a good human by the go...

"Wait did you say I was DEAD!"

"Um yes, ... if you'd like I could tell you how you died."

"No no let me guess, I was hit by a truck, right?"

"How did you know." Seem I hit the nail on head

"Its just very cliche in a genre of media on Earth, aaanyway, lets get back on track, so could you elaborate on the Heaven option?"

"O-Of c-course, you see it's just like how you humans I-imagine it as." she said, startled

She's obviously lieing, or hiding something

"I think that i would like to know the full truth, if you wouldn't mind."

"I-I-It I-is the tru-u-uth." Definitely hiding something

"Just tell me the truth!"

"Fine... im afraid Heaven is actually nothing like you humans imagine it to be, you get turned into a ball of smoke and are stuck resting under the sun for eternity." She whispered

That sounds like Hell not Heaven

"Great, I don't want to be reincarnated, but Heaven sounds like Hell!"

"Well, there is a third option."

"Well it can't get worse then Heaven."

"You could be reborn into a fantasy world like the MMORPG's in your world."

"Why wasn't that one of the options you told me about that sounds awesome, im picking that." I shout, not even trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"I-It's because that world is currently under attack from the de-"

Then something important strikes me.

"Wait what about local money and the local language, also if I go there like this i'll be utterly powerless." I say, realizing how i'd be able to do nothing, my excitement fading.

"Well you shouldn't worry about that, we send humans there with local money, the language of the world and a power of your choosin-"

"WAIT WHAAAAAT!" I screamed overpowering the angel's voice and terrifying the angel.

"Do you mean anything!" I shouted which (,along with my irregular breathing,) easily showed how excited i was.

"U-um yes." Shit, I think I scared her... I mean i did scare her but you know shut up.

The fact that she means anything is great and all but because she means anything theres too many choices. I could follow my anime instincts and get a stand or one for all, everyone's interests and get a superpower, or I could follow my childhood instincts and pick the omnitrix.

So the question is, what do I pi-

Wait a minute... I died to a truck and im going to be reborn into another world that is nothing like my own.
I'm in an isekai anime.
FUCK!

As i said at the beginning i am an amateur writer but i still hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I am a student so upload times will be shakey but I will try my hardest to keep this running till the end.

Also, I would appreciate all critism as it will help me improve the story.