[TWO]

"This class is shit." You groan and sulk in your desk.

Namjoon looks over at you and raises an eyebrow. "This class is great. You're just retarded and don't know nothing so you think it's crap you uncultured swine."

You look over at him concerned. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Namjoon you fat fuck."

"I'm not fat you cunt I'm just thicc unlike you."

"I will sue you for braking my confidence, bitch."

"Let me get my lawyer then."

You both instantly stop arguing when you hear the teacher groan. "Namjoon and Y/N if you two don't shut your ugly asses uP I will get principal Kim Seokjin on your scAlP."

"Thought that man worked at a café-" You reply back to the teacher while crossing your arms.

"Nah he still wants your number, asshole." The teacher said while rolling his eyes.

"I want Kim Seokjin on my dick." Namjoon proudly said.

Right after he said that Jin walked into the classroom with the twink. "Sup all you mistakes. I'm here to welCome this little cunt since he is a retarded dickhole and can't read room numbers." Jin shoves a smiling Yoongi into the classroom and leaves.

"Hello!" He shouted loudly while waving. "I'm Min Yoongi and I hope that we can all be friends!"

"No one cares now sit your ass down so I can teach." The teacher said with a sigh as he sits down.

Yoongi continues to smile and sees you. "Y/N!" He runs over and pushes your backpack out of the seat next to you and sits down.

"Sup Yoongi. Why the hell did you do that?"

"Because I need a place to sit!" He grins at you while leaning his elbows on the desk. "And what better place to sit at is with a new friend!" He added instantly.

"How about you suck my dick."

"What's a dick?"

"A penis."

"A dick is a penis?"

"Yes."

"So I have a dick?"

"No, you are a dick."

"No I'm not. I'm a human."

You groan and rub your face with your hands. "You're no fun to joke around with."

"Oh! We were joking around? Let's do it again since I know now!" He giggles.

You look at him blankly. "No. Just shut the hell up before the teacher sends me to Jin's office. I don't want to deal with that pedophile."

Yoongi continues to smile and looks at the front of the classroom. "Okay!"

"God damn this kid is loud..." you whisper.

"I bet I can make you louder, baby girl."

Your eyes widen as you heard that veRy distUrbinG sentence. You look over at Yoongi thinking it was him, only to see him writing down notes like a good boy. "What the hell..." you look over at Namjoon aSsumInG he said it and smacks his thigh hard.
"Ow! Y/N!" Namjoon frowns and looks at you. "What was that for?"

"I heard what you said, you're not slick." You glare at him.

"What do you mean? I was drawing dicks on the desk quietly..." he admitted.

You squint your eyes at him and looks at the desk.

"Oh damn... those are some pretty nice dicks-"

While you were too busy admiring Namjoon's dick art, Yoongi was smirking to himself like the creepy bastard he is.

__________
A M A Z I N G