Chapter 1: Head Hazer

Author Note:
Hello! Thank you all for the lovely comments and votes! Sorry chapter one took so long, but I'll try to update more regularly now. A chapter might come once a week or once every two weeks.
And just to warn everybody, slightly OC characters where Arthit is a lot cuter and Kongpob embraces his rich boy status. I'm trying to stay loyal to their characters, but there's certain points about them I'd like to expand on.
Possible crossovers in the future. Arthit and Kongpob have been dating for 4 years since they started dating when Kongpob was a high school freshman.

~
"What?!!!"

The group of students gathered jumped at the exclamation. They were sitting in a loose circle of chairs in a dimly lit room in the university. P'Dear, the head hazer, kept his same stance at the loud shout and simply sighed a little.

"There's nothing to be shouting about, Arthit. I want you to be head hazer this year."

The junior continued to splutter. "T-that's exactly why I'm shouting! Me? Head hazer? Why don't you make Ai'Prem head hazer? He's better suited!"

The current head hazer shook his head and crossed his arms. "Prem is too much of a hot head to be a head hazer."

"I am too!"

"But you can control yourself better."

The junior continued to protest. "Then how about Ai'Knott? He's the calmest out of all of us."

"Sorry, Arthit. But everyone already agreed beforehand that you'd be the best fit to be head hazer." At that statement from P'Dear, Arthit finally took a glance at the other juniors who smiled a little too brightly at him. Especially his own close group of friends.

"What the fuck, guys?! You didn't bother to fucking tell me?!"

"Mah, Mah, Arthit. Calm down." Everyone watched with bated breaths as the stupid idiot got up to put an arm around their fuming friend all the while still talking.

"Think of all the cute girls who'll be going all 'kya~' at the hot hazer. You'll have girls left and right! And of course, you can't leave your friend out, so make sure to introduce–" And then Arthit hit Bright hard enough on the back of his neck for him to almost fall down.

"Fucking Bright! Shut your fucking trap! I fucking told you-"

"Arthit." At the stern tone from P'Dear, the junior stopped his angry shouting to listen to his senior.

"It wasn't just us who decided this. P'Tum was actually the one to suggest you as head hazer."

At that admission, Arthit couldn't say anything in response. He had a lot of respect for the senior who hazed him during his first year. And he wouldn't admit it out loud, but he was still terrified of him.
"From your silence, I'm assuming you're gonna accept your position?"

After a brief moment, Arthit gave a stiff nod.

"Good. Now, I've got things to do, so this meeting is dismissed." Right as he said those words, Arthit's group scrambled to gather their things and proceeded to sprint out of the room.

"Get back here you fucking bastards! I'm gonna kick all your backstabbing asses!" The rest of the students steered clear of the newly appointed head hazer as he chased his friends out of the room. One of the seniors approached P'Dear and with a resigned look said, "This year's freshmen sure are in for a treat."

The now ex-head hazer could only sigh as he heard the terrified screams of pain coming from out of the room.
~
"Arthit! No! Not the chair!"